10 Gifts Your Mom Will Love This Mother’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

The most special day in the month of May is quickly approaching, and that day is Mother’s Day! We know, every day should be Mother’s Day, but how about spoiling our wonderful mothers with one (or two!) of these gift ideas?

Cute Sweaters From Brunette the Label’s Mother’s Day Collection

Who says college girls can’t match with their moms too. Loving Brunette the Label’s adorable mommy and mini sets for daughters of all ages!

Craft Kit From Diamond Art Club

Why not give your mom the gift of a Diamond Art Club painting craft kit like the “Mama Knows Best Painting” kit? It doesn’t matter if she isn’t a fan of crafts; this is like a paint by numbers kit that instructs you on what colors to use on the canvas. It’s perfect for a de-stress or bonding activity. 

Beyond Grapes Book By Library Tales Publishing

This book is perfect for a mom that absolutely loves her wine! It contains a vast number of recipes to make your own wine from just about any fruit, vegetable, or medicinal herb – not just from grapes! The hardcover book is only $34 with shipping included making it a great deal! 

Mother’s Day Care Package from Multitasky

A care package with some cozy slippers, a humidifier and an extendable phone holder is perfect for your mom who’s working at home! These items are also perfect for a well-needed night of self-care. She can turn on her humidifier and watch her favorite show on her phone with the phone holder. It’s a gift you don’t want to miss out on! 

Custom Socks From My Face Socks

If you want a custom gift for your mom, these socks are the way to go! It guarantees a good laugh once opened and a smile when worn around the house (or on a quick errand run!).

Mother’s Day Gift Kit From Project Memory Co.

What a better gift to give your mama than a photo journal. What’s so special about this item is it is an invite to reminisce and cherish the sweet memories you both share and celebrate the memories to come. For a limited time, you can get the Mother’s Day Kit that has not only the Chronicle Photo Journal but also several other treats from other small businesses. Fun fact: Project Memory Co. was founded by two alumnae of UCLA! Not only are you giving your mom such a sweet gift, but also supporting small companies!

Tie Dye Robe from BFFS & Babes

Nothing is better than coming home from a long day of work, taking a nice steamy shower and wearing a super chic and comfy robe around the house! Make your mama feel like the queen that she is with this tie-dye robe that you can even customize to have her name on it.

Delicious Sparkling Drinks from Mingle Mocktails

These healthy and delicious non-alcoholic drinks are perfect to share with your mom! They only have 20 calories per serving and made with all-natural ingredients. Ladies’ night anyone?

Classy Sandals From Zodiac Shoes

Zodiac Shoes has plenty of various styles to choose from, once your mama lays eyes on these babies, she will never stop wearing them!

LoungeWear From Socialite

Don’t you just love those lazy days lounging about at home? Give the gift of this super cozy loungewear set, perfect for days where you can relax while drinking a nice latte.

This list has a great variety of gift ideas; regardless of the gift you choose, always remember that for a mother, her greatest treasure is to have you in her life! Enjoy every moment you have with your mama because time flies by.

Marvin is a Junior majoring in Korean and (hopefully) minoring in Comparative Literature. Her dream of living in LA has become a reality, even if she lives the UCLA experience through Zoom.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.