photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

10 Family Appropriate Thanksgiving Dresses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Thanksgiving break is right around the corner, and for many of us this will be the first time we are going to be home with our families since move in weekend. Let’s be honest, Grandma would definitely not approve of that white body cotton dress you wore for your Halloween costume and she probably wouldn’t like the red dress you wore to that cutie’s date party either. Here are 10 Thanksgiving appropriate dresses for any family gathering.

1. Modlook 29’s Tamra Floral Velvet Emboss White Dress

2. Nasty Gal’s Ghost Town Crochet Lace Mini Dress

3. Urban Outfitters’ Kimchi Blue Snow Queen Embellished Mini Dress

4. Urban Outfitters’ Kimchi Blue Mimi Embellished Trapeze Mini Dress

5. Free People’s She’s Got it Slip Dress (Available in almost all colors)

6. PacSun’s Kendall & Kylie Collared Shift Dress

7. Forever 21’s Floral Off-the-Shoulder Dress

8. Target’s Women’s Shift Dress with Cutout – Xhilaration™

9. Francesca’s Kassie floral cut out dress

10. Brandy Melville Robbie Dress

Hannah Wren is an English major and Digital Humanities minor on the Dean's Honors List for outstanding academic performance at UCLA. Hannah loves to write and has ample writing experience outside of school. Currently, she works at 7 Generation Games where she creates content for their website to engage and inspire their users. When she is not writing or working, she enjoys spending time with her family, bonding with friends and reading. After she graduates college, Hannah hopes to become a UX designer, entertainment journalist and publish a novel.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.