10 Best Songs From the “Big Little Lies” Soundtrack

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

HBO’s recent mini-series “Big Little Lies” is amazing for multiple reasons — from its non-stop, nail-biting drama, to the tight-knit bond between a group of strong women, it’s difficult not to become quickly obsessed with this show.

Yet the soundtrack to this series is arguably one of the best that’s out there on any T.V. series at the moment. Not only does each song perfectly accentuate a pivotal moment in the series, but so many of the tunes are perfect for listening during long drives, warm days outdoors, or even during mellow study evenings.

Here our some of our favorite songs from the soundtrack to add to your playlists!

1. September Song – Agnes Obel 

2. River – Leon Bridges

3. Casimir Pulaski Day – Sufjan Stevens

4. Don’t – Zoe Kravitz

5. Cold Little Heart – Michael Kiwanuka

6. Super Rich Kids – Frank Ocean and Earl Sweatshirt

7. Dreams – Fleetwood Mac

8. This Feeling – Alabama Shakes

9. Silver Trembling Hands – The Flaming Lips

10. Rippin Kittin – Golden Boy With Miss Kittin 

We have Chloe to thank for cultivating such awesome playlists. 

all gifs courtesy of giphy.com. 

Sarah Ahern is a sophomore at UC Irvine studying literary journalism. Aside from writing for HerCampus, she interns for the self-help website DreamitAlive.com. In her free time, she enjoys writing, playing tennis, and baking.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.