Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Zodiac Signs And Their Ideal Valentine’s Day Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Whether you can’t decide on a gift for your partner or need a last-minute Galentines gift, looking at a person’s zodiac sign can help you pick the perfect present. Since Venus is the planet of love and beauty, you might want to check out your Venus sign if your Sun sign isn’t resonating!

Aries: Spa Day

Aries people are always on the go; sometimes they just need time to relax. This high-energy sign needs a break. Force them to take one by booking them a spa day!

Taurus: Chocolate

Not to be stereotypical, but as a Taurus myself, I have to admit chocolate is the perfect Valentine’s gift for us. Chocolate assortments and especially chocolate-covered fruits are the way to go for Taurus. Their affinity for luxury and sweets will get you in their good graces with a cutely-wrapped chocolate box.

Gemini: A Sappy Love Poem

As much as anyone would love a great amount of money spent on them, the best way to show a Gemini you love them is to tell them! Geminis value words and affirmations more than any gift or act of service. So get your pen to paper and start spilling what you love about the Geminis in your life.

Cancer: A Big Stuffed Animal

Let’s be real; this Valentine’s Day, Cancers will be getting you the perfect gift. Getting a Cancer an adorable stuffed animal will give them something to cuddle and love when their partner isn’t around. They’ll love being reminded of you every time they see it.

Leo: An Assortment of Fruit and Flowers

Leos need a huge display for Valentine’s Day. They need to know that they are your valentine. Get this sign a gift that’s as big as your love for them by investing in an edible bouquet complete with real edible flowers to boot!

Virgo: Pottery Date

Virgos are often turned off by thoughtless gifts. Going on a pottery date shows a Virgo you want to spend time with them and it gives them an opportunity to show off their skills. Virgos are artistic perfectionists, so let them make you the perfect vase.

Libra: Sexy Underwear

This flirty sign loves all things pretty. Kill two birds with one stone and get a Libra a beautiful pair of underwear. Libras are all about the aesthetic, so be on the lookout for red and pink clothing to keep up with the Valentine’s Day theme.

Scorpio: Massage

This sensual sign doesn’t want just any massage: they want a massage from someone special. Scorpios are hard-workers, and they need physical touch in their relationship. Show a Scorpio you love them by giving them a break from all their worries with a personal massage in a relaxing setting. 

Sagittarius: Vibrator

Sagittarius people are often looking for a new adventure. Whether used alone or with a partner, a new toy allows Sagittarius to explore and test something brand new!

Capricorn: A Romance Novel

Capricorns love with loyalty and commitment. They try to hide it, but they fall hard for people and put lots of effort into their relationships. Getting a Capricorn a romance novel lets them swoon over romance in private.

Aquarius: Jewelry

If you show an Aquarius a big romantic gesture, they might want to kill you. They want to feel appreciated, but they won’t tell you that. A nice piece of jewelry is subtle, yet it holds a lot of value.

Pisces: A Beach Vacation

This water sign needs a break by the beach. Pisces hold the weight of everyone’s emotions and they want a break. A lot of Pisces love being by the water, so spend some quality time with a Pisces by their favorite spot!

Everyone wants to feel loved and appreciated, especially on Valentine’s Day. Gift your loved ones something special by checking their sun or Venus signs this year.

Annabella Lanzinger is from Akron, Ohio, but currently lives in Orlando. She is a first-year student at UCF with a Political Science major. She enjoys reading and writing and hopes to use those skills in her future career as a lawyer.