This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Queen Elizabeth woke up to quite the scene outside Buckingham Palace. Singer Harry Styles was seen on the streets of London, England being pulled around on a mattress by a truck. This has been his first major sighting since his most recent tour ended in November 2021.

Fans have been speculating about his third album to come by the end of March. Rumor has it that Styles could possibly release the first single, “Duvet,” for his upcoming album. It’s possible that “Duvet” could have a clear connection between the two rumors. There have also been connections with the lyrics in his unreleased song, “Medicine.” This song has been a fan favorite for a few years now, and we are waiting for its long-overdue arrival.

Word on the street was that the possible new single was to be released on Valentine’s Day, but sadly it wasn’t. Fans were hoping for a release date or some sort of informative post from Styles or his team. We are looking at the bright side of this, and are excited that there’s something in the works for us.

This summer, Styles’ second leg of “Love on Tour” starts in England and will go to South America in the latter half of 2022. Fans were quick to notice the difference in stage design and pit names. The North American leg of the tour had two pits: Cherry and Watermelon. Both are associated with two songs on his album “Fine Line.” For this half of the tour, the stage is not in the round and has three pits: Bedroom, Kitchen, and Hallway. All three of these names currently have association from songs on both his albums, but it just seems too coincidental to have one named bedroom and be seen on a bed in public!

Fans don’t know what’s coming or when it’s coming at this point, but we’re excited to see what (hopefully) is to come very soon. Whether it’s a surprise release or a simple update, we’ll be grateful to hear from Styles and his team!

Emily is a junior at the University of Central Florida and is working hard towards a degree in journalism with a minor in women and gender studies. She loves to write, explore new opportunities, and share her writing with the community! During her free time she is either listening to Harry Styles or at Universal Studios riding all the rollercoasters!