Big 3 Astrology?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Big 3 Astrology?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media
Style

Which Squishmallow Best Fits You Based On Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

If you’re new to the plushie collecting world or if you’re just looking for a new cuddly best friend and are curious about what the hype is over these squishy, plush animals, look no further!

Squishmallows are stuffed animals made from spandex and filled with soft, polyester fiber, giving them a pillowy, marshmallow-like feel. They were created by Jonathan Kelly of Kelly Toys Holdings LLC in 2017 and gained popularity on TikTok during the COVID-19 pandemic through users’ large collections of the toys. Since then, millions have been sold. Squishmallows come in a variety of colors, animals, and sizes ranging from 3.5 to 24 inches. They are also known for sometimes being incredibly pricey for what they’re worth, especially rarer ones; resellers and scalpers are not uncommon in the Squishmallow collecting world, so always shop with caution!

Each Squishmallow is also known to have its own distinct personality written on its hang tag. Whether you’re just starting your collection or looking to expand it, I’ve compiled this list to make it easy for you to find your next stuffed friend, just look for your zodiac sign!

Aries (March 21-April 19)
Chuy the Cairn Terrier

Chuy is a black Cairn Terrier Squishmallow. He was released in 2022 and his squishdate is July 29, 2021.

According to Chuy’s bio:

Do you need a racing partner? Or maybe someone to laugh and snuggle with? Chuy is the pup for you! This courageous Cairn Terrier may be small, but his heart makes him ginormous. He loves playing with his sister Chloeyana and staying up late on his rooftop patio.

Chuy is exclusive to Five Below!

Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Eric the blobfish

Eric is a pink blobfish Squishmallow and is part of the Deep Sea Squad. He was released in 2021 and his squishdate is June 7, 2021.

According to Eric’s bio:

Meet Eric. This blobfish is adventurous and lazy at the same time. He loves kayaking, paddle boarding, and a good nap. He’s a funky reggae music superfan who loves to jam. Fun fact about Eric: he could eat peanut butter fudge ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Marcellus the Cactus

Marcellus is a green cactus Squishmallow and was released in 2021.

According to Marcellus’ bio:

You might think you’re seeing double, but Marcellus is very different than his twin sister. While Maritza is adventurous and active, Marcellus is more soft-spoken and likes to stay inside. He loves to build things like model airplanes, cars, and even little towns.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Squaz the Mouse

Squaz is a blue mouse Squishmallow. He was released in 2022 and his squishdate is July 13, 2021.

According to Squaz’ bio:

Meet Squaz. He loves toy cars, biking, and cheese! Sometimes Squaz gets angry, or sad, and doesn’t know what to do. But if he has his cheese and a good friend, he will make it through anything.

Squaz is exclusive to BoxLunch!

Leo (July 23-August 22)
Constance the Leopard

Constance was released in 2021 and is a blue, green, and gray leopard Squishmallow.

According to Constance’s bio:

Constance is an actress and wants to be a star. She can sing and dance, so she called herself a triple threat, and is waiting for her big break. Do you have a movie she can star in?

Virgo (August 23-September 22)
Eyk the Dragon

Eyk is a green dragon Squishmallow and is part of the Fantasy Squad. He was released in 2022 and his squishdate is Nov. 3, 2021.

According to Eyk’s bio:

Meet Eyk. He’s a bit of a perfectionist. He will work on something until he thinks it’s just right, like his famous strawberry cheesecake recipe or his amazing classical piano skills! Whatever it is Eyk tries his hand at, he always gives it one hundred and ten percent!

Libra (September 23-October 22)
Ollie the Orange

Ollie is an orange Squishmallow and was released in 2020.

According to Ollie’s bio:

Meet Ollie. She loves fairy tales, naps, and road trips with her family. Every year they pick a new destination by drawing names out of a hat. This year Ollie hopes she’ll pick someplace magical and far away, maybe even a castle!

Ollie is exclusive to Learning Express Toys!

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)
Salita the Snail

Salita is a blue and rainbow snail Squishmallow, and was released in 2021.

According to Salita’s bio:

If you’re a fan of hugs, snuggles, and cuddles then Salita is the ‘Mallow for you! For her, a big ol’ hug is a perfect way to greet your friends. If hugs aren’t your thing, Salita has a pretty good elbow tap on deck. Though she loves hugs, she respects her friends’ space first!

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
Jeanne the Octopus

Jeanne is a pink octopus Squishmallow. She was released in 2019 and her squishdate is Sept. 10, 2019.

According to Jeanne’s bio:

Jeanne is a hyper helper, and the queen of multi-tasking! She uses all 8 tentacles to lend a helping hand, solve problems, and she can still have fun! There’s no problem she can’t solve. She is a restrained introvert.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
Silvia the Unicorn

Silvia is a purple unicorn Squishmallow and is part of the Original and Fantasy Squads. She was released in 2019 and her squishdate is May 13, 2019.

According to Silvia’s bio:

Silvia may look like a sleepy Squishmallow but that’s because she works late at night! Silvia is an orthopedic surgeon and works nights at the hospital. She loves helping people as long as she’s had enough sleep!

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)
Caedia the Cow

Caedia is a blue and rainbow cow Squishmallow. She was released in 2022 and her squishdate is Aug. 15, 2021.

According to Caedia’s bio:

Grab your gloves and get ready for a workout, Caedia is your new de-stress coach! She teaches kick-boxing and has a stress-busting routine for everyone. She likes to write her stress on the punching bag for some extra motivation. Would you like to take her class?

Pisces (February 19-March 20)
Molly the Mushroom

Molly is a pink tie-dye mushroom Squishmallow. She was released in 2022 and her squishdate is Nov. 3, 2021.

According to Molly’s bio:

Molly is the sweetest and most loving ‘Mallow you’ll ever meet. She has a special sense for knowing when you’re feeling anxious, or lonely and is always there to cheer you up. She has a knack for singing bad karaoke and you can’t help but crack up when she sings out of key!

With the holidays rapidly approaching, I hope my list inspires a stuffie shopping spree in your future! Follow @squishmallows on social media and check your local retailers for more Squishmallow finds!

Emily Ryan is a Spring '23 BFA Film major at the University of Central Florida and a writer for the UCF chapter of Her Campus Magazine. A proud Pacific Islander, originally from the Winter Strawberry Capital of the World: Plant City, Florida. As a former Jungle Cruise Skipper at Magic Kingdom, Emily has ample entertainment experience under her belt, from hosting her own radio show, "Emily's Playhouse" on HCC HawkRadio, to performing for two years as Trixie the Usherette, Columbia the Groupie, and Eddie the Ex-Delivery Boy in a live shadowcast production of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", and countless video productions, including a second place faux horror movie trailer for the Fall 2016 "813 Film Challenge" entitled, "The Other Side" and a third place music video for the Winter 2017 "813 Film Challenge" to Andra Day's 2015 song, "Rise Up". When she's not writing or going to school, you can catch Emily at her job at Rock 'N' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith or Fantasmic! down Sunset Boulevard at Disney's Hollywood Studios! She also loves spending her free time watching shows and movies on various streaming services, making playlists on Spotify and Apple Music (Aerosmith fans rise!), getting tattoos, singing, playing her keyboard, amateur photography, engaging in a session of Dungeons & Dragons with her neighbors, cuddling her boyfriend, Tex, and of course, going to Disney World! Follow her on social media! TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@erryan1999 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkO4fWdKEV53LXFQP1wEXA? Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/124204150?si=cb1ea93978b1453d