Which ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ Character Are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

The new season of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina premiering on Netflix brings the world of teen witches and warlocks that everyone has become hooked on. Whether you have been watching since the beginning or just now binging, this new season is full of twists and turns. The characters that you know and love might turn out to be something different altogether. To celebrate season two, check out which Sabrina character you are based on your zodiac sign!

Aries (March 21–April 19): Ambrose Spellman

Your fiery personality, quick wit and take-charge attitude makes you the perfect Ambrose. While Ambrose was a bit more laid back in season one​, he is now front and center as Father Blackwell’s right hand man. 

Taurus (April 20–May 20): Zela Spellman 

Oh Taurus, if there was ever a perfect character to represent you, it would be Aunt Zelda. From her stubbornness to her perfectionism, she is the most reliable person to go to when the underworld is falling apart. 

Gemini (May 21–June 20): The Weird Sisters 

Gemini, you constantly feel pulled to represent each of your personalities just like the Weird Sisters. Just like you, they get restless and curious, which gets them into trouble with Father Blackwood. At one moment they might be torturing or plotting to kill, and the next they are helping Sabrina save the Academy. 

Cancer (June 21–July 22): Harvey Kinkle 

Sweet Cancer, you’re sensitive and deeply emotional. Just like Harvey, you would do anything for the ones you love, which makes you the perfect addition to your friend group. 

Leo (July 23–August 22): The Dark Lord 

Leo, you are always the center of attention—even when you’re not around—which basically makes you the Dark Lord. Even without seeing his true form, the Dark Lord has been one of the main characters of Sabrina. You like to be treated like royalty and won’t except anything less. 

Virgo (August 23–September 22): Lilith 

Virgo, you’re loyal to a fault. You’re hardworking yet hate taking center stage. You’d be the perfect right hand man to Satan, just like Lilith. However, you don’t let people take advantage of you. If they did, you could totally take them out. 

Libra (September 23–October 22): Theo Putnam 

Libra, you favor balance and symmetry in the world and can’t stand when there’s been a social injustice. Just like Theo, you stand up for yourself and others to create harmony in the environment around you. 

Scorpio (October 23–November 21): Sabrina Spellman

Scorpio, you of course are Sabrina herself, given that she was born on Halloween. Like Sabrina, you’re a force to be reckoned with and an even better friend. 

Sagittarius (November 22–December 21): Father Blackwood 

Sagittarius, you’re idealistic and will do anything in your power to achieve your goals just like Father Blackwood. 

Capricorn (December 22–January 19): Rosalind Walker

Capricorn, you’re always in control, well-disciplined and independent just like Rosalind. Even with the reality of going blind, Rosalind can be seen taking on the challenges of the world head first.

Aquarius (January 20–February 18): Nicholas Scratch 

Aquarius, you’re always down to have a good time. You can be energetic one moment, then shy and quiet in the next, which gives you an air of mystery just like Nick Scratch. 

Pisces (February 18–March 20): Hilda Spellman 

Whimsical Pisces, you are the embodiment of Hilda Spellman. No matter the problem you always face it with a gentle and compassionate point of view.

Erika is currently a Senior at the University of Central Florida studying Business. When she's not in class or studying, she can be found painting, listening to obscure Spotify playlists, or binging the latest Netflix phenomena.
UCF Contributor