What Your Fav Contestant of ‘The Bachelor’ Season 28 Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Let me start with this, The Bachelor’s Joey Graziadei is a lucky man. However, so is any woman who got to lock lips with him during the show (AKA every contestant, but who’s really counting?).

IDK about you, but I’ve never had so many female favorites during one season of a dating show. I mean, it was like every one-on-one date that we followed Joey on, it ended with me delivering the line “Aw, I really love her for him.” Every. Time.

So, needless to say, you can’t go wrong no matter who you’ve been rooting for to be Joey’s fiancé. Tonight, we’re seeing the final four bring Mr. Joey to their hometowns to bring their relationships to the next level, but not everyone will have a rose at the end of the show. We’re all rooting for someone different to get a rose; Here’s what who you’re rooting for says about you.

Maria Georgas

If you’re a Maria girly, I just know you’re a fun time to go out with (and you would definitely have my back if we ran into any girl that had a problem with me). You’ve definitely been to Miami for a girl’s weekend or at the very least, have found yourself behind the DJ booth because you just come with all the vibes (and you’re hot OFC). 

You’re a ride-or-die to your BFFs, but you also aren’t afraid to tell them straight up when they’re pissing you off (I wish I could be that bold!).

You probably grew up with a canopy over your bed and had a huge Justin Bieber phase (though you still definitely cried when he didn’t come out at the Super Bowl).

You’re a fire sign and love hard in all the best ways. You expect your partner to absolutely worship the ground you walk on, which they should. You’re definitely protective and like to be their priority, but you’re also their number one fan in everything they do.

If you want Maria to be with Joey, you’re definitely the spontaneous type who loves to travel, but there’s also nothing like a sleepy girl mocktail and a good face mask before bed.

This weekend, Maria Stans, plan a brunch with the girls to grab some mimosas, you’re definitely overdue.

daisy kent

If you’re cheering on Daisy Kent in this season of The Bachelor, you’re definitely the “looks like a cinnamon roll; Is a cinnamon roll” of your friend group. Your dream dog is a golden retriever and your best friends are your planner and your Kindle that’s loaded with YA romances.

Your favorite going-out shoes are your cowgirl boots and, of course, you’re a big Swiftie.

You’re an absolute sweetheart and it radiates off of you. You’re probably the therapist to all of your friends and you love that they can always confide in you.

If Daisy is your fav this season, you’re probably an English Literature, education, or communications major. You love a good romcom more than anything and spending some time in the sun, especially on the beach.

If you’re team Daisy, you should relax this weekend by doing some painting or spring cleaning of your apartment accompanied by a glass of wine.

Rachel nance

Rachel stans, you give me Disney princess vibes through and through.

You have a calming energy that makes everyone around you feel safe. You thrive off of helping others and your strong suit in relationships is understanding your partner’s love language (though yours is definitely quality time).

If you want Rachel to run into the sunset with Joey, you probably choose tea over coffee and spend your free time with your family members or a small, but tight-knit, friend group. You love coming home to your adorable cat and you love a comfort show more than anything.

You have the comfiest lounge clothes and definitely like neutrals or earthy tones. You’re also a huge believer in using any light other than the big one (may I suggest a sunset lamp?).

I can practically hear Jhené Aiko blasting from your room on the weekends as you open the window to get in some fresh air. You enjoy quality time to yourself so that you can check in with your mental health and your friends would say you’re great at validating their feelings no matter what.

Rachel girlies, add a trip to Trader Joe’s to this weekend’s itinerary and try baking something new, you would definitely feel relaxed by it.

Kelsey anderson

Team Kelsey, stand up!

You’re a girl’s girl for sure and find yourself having the most fun exploring the town with your besties. You’re favorite outfit is a bikini as you’re always down for a pool/beach day to get your tan on.

You love fitness and challenging yourself to be your best self in every aspect! Kelsey girls love a good darty or being part of the fan section at any sports game.

Your favorite hairstyle is either big hair with lots of volume or a slick back bun, with no in-between. You love some good, chunky, gold jewelry.

If Kelsey is your fan favorite, you probably had a big Tumblr girl phase in middle school (and I would’ve been very jealous of your penny board). You value your social life and your big friend group.

In a relationship, you’re a big communicator and love popping out with matching outfits when you bring your significant other to the function (you’re the IT couple, of course!).

Something tells me that you’re a marketing or PR girl, but could also see you working in sports or event management.

This weekend, Kelsey fans, bring the girls wine tasting for some quality time and laughs.

I mean it when I say, I love them all! (What does that say about me? I’m an indecisive virgo). As we near hometowns and the finale inches closer and closer, it’s finale setting in that only one can win.

So with that I say, may the best woman (and the best fanbase) win!

Abbi Donaldson is the President and Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UCF who covers all things wellness and pop culture. She is a senior at the University of Central Florida with a major in Advertising & Public Relations with a minor in Mass Culture and Collective Behavior. Abbi loves all things campaign marketing and brand strategy related. You can typically find Abbi at the gym, a music festival or binging a YA romance novel.