Victoria’s Secret PINK at Your Campus!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

The atmosphere of the outdoor patio at MOAT Sports Grille was very energetic and filled with enthused students last Tuesday – your very own PINK representatives at UCF hosted a viewing party for the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show!

The event kicked off at 9:30, although many arrived early to claim their seats. Smart idea, considering the fabulous turnout! At this time, the PINK campus representatives, Lauren Fromin and Jamie Gregor, began a Victoria’s Secret trivia game to give attendees their chance to win one of a vast amount of giveaways. I won a UCF Knightro Tee! Too bad I couldn’t wear it and had to pass it off to a friend. I would have looked precious in PINK! Nachos and Wings were provided as well as desserts.

With the show underway, being displayed on 4 flat screens on the patio, the viewers were awed with the creations shown on the runway. Musical appearances by Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5, Kanye West and Jay-Z also helped keep eyes glued!

Think PINK is done giving to you? Nope! During each commercial break came more chances to win – 4 raffle tickets were chosen each break. Including the 100+ PINK I.D. holders that were given to the first 100 guests, I’d say over half of the guests left with an item!

Your campus representatives did an incredible job putting together a wonderful event. The excitement was unmatched by any other event I have attended this year. Be sure to keep up with PINK at UCF by following them on twitter at @UCFPINK, like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ucfpink, and get exclusive membership rewards at www.pinknation.com. Stay in the know with their events so you won’t miss out. I had a great time, and will definitely be attending in the future and will see you there!

Your PINK GBFF,
Justin
P.S. Don’t forget to email me advice questions at yourfavoritegay@gmail.com. Hear my two cents!