freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Valentine’s Day Outfit Lookbook

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year: a season dedicated to love and wearing the color pink! Whether you’re celebrating with your boyfriend, girlfriend, family or best friends, Valentine’s Day is about sharing the love with those who mean the most to you (and look cute doing it)! Stumped on what to wear this holiday season? We collaborated with our BFF, Cupid, and picked out some amazing outfits for any occasion.

Flirty

Turn your favorite tee into a look that’s the perfect level of dressed up for a fun date on the town. I layered this cute shirt from Uniqlo, featuring my No. 1 couple goals, on top of a red skater dress from Marshall’s. The playful vibe is perfect for a day on campus followed by a round of mini golf with your special someone. Feel free to dress it up with chunky heels, as I did with these ones from Forever 21, and voila!

Romantic

Have romantic plans with your love? Going dancing with your friends? This look is perfect for a more formal night of love and laughter. This maroon halter dress from SheIn is the perfect shape for a lovely night out.

Cute

For those who want to sport both pink and red this Valentine’s day, I created this outfit with a soft, blush tank with pearl details from Shein. I tucked it into a nice white skirt from Forever 21 and paired it with my favorite accent piece: a rose purse from Danielle Nicole Handbags. Accessories that make a statement are a big win, and what compliments a Valentine’s Day look better than roses?

Fun

Looking to dance around and shoot off pink confetti cannons? No? Is that just me? I paired this pink midi skirt from Uniqlo with a plain white tank so we all could focus on my fun rainbow pom-pom sandals from Forever 21. This look is perfect for those who want to celebrate in a bold and carefree way.

Casual

Looking for something a little more casual this Valentine’s day? I paired this red jumpsuit from Forever 21 with a jean jacket to dress down a typically formal outfit. By sliding on some comfy sandals, I was able to create a comfy and casual look perfect for a picnic.

Retro

For those of you who want to channel their inner Betty Cooper, a pink leather jacket does just the trick. I paired mine with my red skater dress from earlier to create a vintage vibe perfect for any date night. I popped on my matching pink boots from TJ Maxx and my big pink sunglasses from Zenni Optical, and all I need now is a date to pick me up in a convertible to ride away into the sunset in.

Lovely

If you’re stuck in the office all day before heading out for a lovely date night with your love, this outfit is the perfect day-to-night look. I paired this maroon shirt with pearl details on the sleeve with a simple white skirt to create a look that’s both festive and professional. I slid on my glitter covered booties from Old Navy to spice up the look and make it more fun.

I hope these outfits inspired you to find the perfect look to celebrate Valentine’s Day in! Now if only there were more holidays to dress in pink glitter for…

All images were provided by the author

Lena is currently a senior at the University of Central Florida and very emotional about it. She serves as HCUCF's President and Campus Correspondent and is studying hospitality in hopes of making her childhood dreams of getting paid to travel the world come true. She is head over heels in love with all things aesthetically pleasing, so what could be better than working a job that will result in cute photos? While she's not in school or checking out the tacky tourist attractions around Orlando, you can find her spending more money than she has on concerts, clothes, and crappy coffee. She is a low-key movie addict and a high-key Instagram addict. If you want to see what she's up to when she's not hiding behind her laptop screen, you can follow her on Instagram @lena.daniels 
UCF Contributor