Valentine’s Day Cards For Your UCF Baes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Having trouble finding the perfect Valentine’s Day card? Sentimental cards can sometimes come off strong, and you don’t want to seem too forward with your new flame. Here are a few messages to send your UCF baes that say juuuuust the right message. Happy Valentine’s Day and Charge On!

To: the cutie who holds the door open in BA 1

From: the girl carrying a ton of books

To: the sexy freshman in your class

From: the hungry upperclassman

To: the fan who doesn’t miss a single game

From: the fan who doesn’t miss a single tailgate

To: the girl who gave you her parking spot

From: the guy driving aroung the garage for 20 minutes

To: Tacko Fall

From: the girl who only dates tall guys

To: the hottie who donated to your Knight-Thon account

From: the desperate Morale dancer

To: the babe studying at the library

From: the guy you’re distracting with your beauty

Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7

Zoe is a junior at UCF studying Radio and Television with a minor in Business while she waits for her long lost grandmother to tell her she is actually the Princess of Genovia. She loves musicals, photography, waterskiing, and tricking people into thinking she is well rounded. In her spare time, you can find her speed walking around campus attempting to dodge as many longboards as possible. Follow her on Instagram or Twitter @causeimazoe if you're interested in learning about her oh so advenurous life.
Maddie is a senior Marketing major at UCF. When she's not writing for Her Campus or her personal blog, you can find her hanging out at Fashion Club or in OSI working on the Mr. and Miss UCF shows. Despite popular belief, Maddie isn't actually the tallest girl in the world. If you're wondering where you've seen her before, it was most likely at a #UCFBusiness event. Maddie enjoys loud pop music, scented candles, and any food with sprinkles on top. She often discusses the SNL cast as if it is a sports team, and likes to pretend that this is endearing. Follow Maddie on Instagram and Twitter!