Universal Knights at Islands of Adventure: Ticket Distribution April 8 to April 11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Spring has arrived and school is close to being over, which can only mean one thing for the UCF community—time for Universal Knights. This highly anticipated event for UCF students will take place on Sunday, April 21, 2013 from 4:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. at Islands of Adventure.

This year the Student Government Association will be providing FREE transportation, FREE parking passes and limited advance tickets through registration online at http://www.ucfsga.com. The shuttle service, provided by Horizon CoachLines, will run from UCF and Universal Orlando® on a first come first serve basis. Students must bring a valid UCF ID, Universal Knights ticket and wristband to board the shuttle.

The Student Government Association will distribute tickets in the UCF Arena, Recreation and Wellness Center and Student Union starting at 8:00 p.m from April 8 to April 11. Students are only allowed one free ticket with their UCF ID. A maximum of 450 tickets will be handed out at each location daily.

All tickets will come with an event wristband. BOTH are required for admission into the event. The wristband must be worn before arriving to the gate and at all times. If either is lost, students will not be permitted into the event. FREE parking passes can be picked up with tickets.

Anyone with questions should visit the Universal Knights 2013 Facebook event page or SGA’s Facebook page.

Make sure to take advantage of such a great opportunity!