The Ultimate Zodiac Gift Guide: Valentine’s Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

With only a few days left until Valentine’s Day, finding a last-minute gift can become stressful. But whether you are looking for a gift for your significant other, your best friend or your co-worker, we’ve got you covered. All you need to know is their birthday and the perfect gift is simply written in the stars. 

The following selection of products have been thought out specifically to each of the 12 zodiac signs. 

1. Aries (March 21–April 19) 

The first sign of the zodiac, Aries, are confident and enthusiastic as they love to stand out. Their passionate and energetic nature make them easily loveable. They tend to be impulsive and active. Athletics may be one of their interests. They can be of fiery temperament, yet they love to play. 

For Aries women, a bright red M.A.C. lipstick in shade Satin will add the color they desire in life. 

For Aries men, a fleece Nike’s Sport Hoodie will keep up with their athletic and fast-paced energy. 

2. Taurus (April 20–May 20) 

Taurus’ practical nature and luxurious lifestyle allow them to blossom with creativity. Their practical natures want things to work smoothly every time. They love to luxuriate in comfort, fine foods and drink. They’re creative and enjoy making things. 

A Taurus woman would love an assortment of succulents to emphasize her love for gardening and nature. 

For a Taurus man, a comfortable pajama set would be ideal. 

3. Gemini (May 21–June 20) 

Geminis love new things and constantly being on their toes. Fun and always ready for an intellectual challenge, they love to express themselves and their natural curiosity makes them great explorers. 

A Gemini woman would enjoy a colorful makeup palette like the 35M Boss Mood Artistry Pallete.

Gemini men love adventure, so a traveling guide of destinations would allow them to learn more about the world and feed their passion for knowledge. 

4. Cancer (June 21–July 22) 

Cancers love to care for others and love to receive that care back. When choosing a Cancer gift, they will be most appreciative of a gift you made yourself. Whether it is a quilt, a sweater or a birdhouse, choosing to spend the time making it yourself will really touch Cancer’s heart. To them, this shows just how much you care about them and their feelings. Taking the time to make something will create a gift they will treasure forever.

Cancer is ruled by the moon, so a Yankee Candle’s Midsummer Night’s dream candle would especially please a Cancer woman. 

Cancer men love being paid attention to and knowing that you’ve put effort into their gift. A uniquely made playlist would make a Cancer man feel special. 

5. Leo (July 23–August 22) 

Leos love to relax and luxuriate in comfort. They want bright colors that reflect their zest for life. They consider themselves connoisseurs of art and fine jewelry. They are quite dramatic and love to have their fans follow them around. Their appearance is important to them because they like to make an impression wherever they go. 

Leo women love jewelry, so stackable rings would be the perfect gift. 

Leo men love dressing up and would wear a gold tie every chance they get. 

6. Virgo (August 23–September 22) 

Virgos are super organized and love to have control over their life. They like to take good care of their health and their appearance. They work hard and consider themselves to be serving others in everything they do. They like to analyze everything that happens. When choosing a gift for Virgos, the thought really counts. 

Virgo women would love any gift that would help keep them organized, like a personalized agender planner. 

A Virgo man would also love a personalized gift; something handmade, like a painting or a love note, would be suffice. 

7. Libra (September 23–October 22) 

Libras love beauty and comfort. They tend to seek peace and harmony and want to find the perfect balance in life. Libras like to stay away from stress and lure more towards elegance. When choosing a Libra gift, don’t think of plain, stark lines. Choose gifts with interesting curves and textures to give them beauty and interest. Libra’s are more interested in natural materials. 

A Libra women would thoroughly enjoy eccentric room decor such as hanging wall plants. 

Libra men would love spending time destressing with a therapeutic massage at a local spa. 

8. Scorpio (October 23–November 21) 

A Scorpio’s favorite gift is given without reason. Scorpios love mysteries and are known for their calm and cool behavior. They are extremely passionate people and love anything that truly captivates their attention. 

Scorpio women enjoy esoteric and metaphysical themes, so a Himalayan salt lamp will enrich a Scorpio’s energy. 

Scorpio men are also very mysterious and sunglasses would let them lurk in the shadows and make people curious about them. 

9. Sagittarius (November 22–December 21) 

Sagittarius people love to stay active both mentally and physically. They are natural travellors and energetic. They also have a keen sense of humor. They are optimistic and love to keep learning. 

For Sagittarius women, an exotic cookbook would accentuate their love for travel by bringing the world to their home. 

Sagittarius men love fitness and staying active. A variety of resistance bands would be appreciated as they would enhance a Sagittarius’ workout. 

10. Capricorn (December 22–January 19) 

Capricorns are responsible people who love practicality. They appreciate simplicity in design and intent and love physical comfort. Capricorns can tell when a gift has been well thought out and a gift given sincerely is worth its weight in gold. 

A comfortable fleece blanket would be the perfect gift for a Capricorn woman. 

Capricorn men appreciate the simple things. Make them a homemade dinner and they would be easily satisfied. 

11. Aquarius (January 20–February 18) 

Aquariuses love to socialize and have the best sense of humor. Their wit and intellect may keep you on your toes. They are impulsive and love spontaneity. History and culture fascinate them.

For an Aquarius women, an unusual and unique art piece will certainly catch their eye. 

Getting an Aquarius man a telescope would help him learn about the universe. You can even use this telescope to spend a night under the stars. 

12. Pisces (February 19–March 20) 

Pisces, the last sign of the zodiac, are spiritual, artistic and creative. They are romantic and have a sensual side and enjoy anything that treats their senses. Pisces are appreciative of nature, especially the sea. 

An essential oil kit would be perfect for a Pisces woman and their love for smells while pampering themselves. 

A Pisces man could luxuriate in a lush and comfortable bath robe. Anything that is a joy to touch would give them happiness. 

Umaima is currently a senior studying behavioral, biomedical, and health sciences at UCF. She has a love for cute coffee shops and trying new food venues. When she isn't studying, she enjoys fashion, doing her makeup, and most importantly, watching Netflix and sleeping. If you want to stay updated with her through social media, find her on instagram and twitter.
UCF Contributor