This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Last week UCF Knights played to a sold out crowd against the USC Gamecocks in one of the biggest games that I’ve seen in my four years here. Like always Knight fans came out to support their team by flooding Memory Mall in their best tailgating regalia. Amongst the masses of people I spotted one girl that was showing her fandom in a way all her own. Instead of doing the go to fan uniform of shorts and a t-shirt, UCF student Kimberlee Howe decided to rep her team but still keep a style all her own.

Utilizing the UCF colors, Howe rocked an adorable black and gold sunflower dress that flatted her figure and showed a bit of skin in an unexpected way.  The cut-out knotted mid-section of her dress kept her cool and her outfit fun, especially in the central Florida heat. By using our team hues as a color palette she was able to tailor her outfit to suit her style. The dress was a great way to show off her personal style while repping the team she loved. She finished of her look with bright yellow sneakers – a great way to keep your feet comfortable and sporty.

Instead of accessories, Howe kept her jewelry to a minimum and instead choose to rock a huge smile as the main accessory- one that made heads turn wherever she went. Her outfit goes to show that tailgating style come in all different forms but at the end of the game we are all proud to be UCF knights!