Tweets the HC UCF Team Loves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

All Her Campus UCF team members met for a “Twitter Tutorial” taught by our own Social Media team member Alexa Godel. She covered how to tweet, retweet, reply and what exactly a hash tag was. After a few clueless looks I think we all figured it out.

Now that the team is up to date on the in’s and out’s of how Twitter works we asked them: “Who do you like to follow?” Be like your favorite author and follow these great tweeters, @HerCampusUCF being of course the best of all!

Sara loves Girl Dictionary for their easy to relate to quotes, no matter whether it’s something from your past of what you’re currently going through. “I love the pick me up, you’re not the only one experience that boy problem, messages.” @girldictionary

Jara can’t live without E! Online’s tweets because it gives her a constant dose of celebrity news to fill her addiction. @eonline

Kelsi’s favorite person to follow on Twitter is College Fashionista because it is one of her favorite fashion blogs. You can find out about the latest college fashion styles and trends on campuses around the world. College Fashionista offers wonderful fashion advice and inspiration for everyone. Be sure to check out the styles from our very own campus here at UCF! @CFashionista

Andrea gets a good laugh following White Girl Problems. @whitegirlproblems

Ally’s favorite person to follow is definitely Nicole Polizzi or most known as “Snooki.” She likes to read her tweets because they are easy to relate to. She also loves that Snooki posts pictures that go along with her tweets. @Sn00ki

Chelsey, although still trying to figure out Twitter, loves following Whitney Port because she is awesome and an inspiration. @whitneyeveport

Allison loves following AP Stylebook for a few reasons. First, it’s the bible for journalists and you have to know everything in it. Second, they tweet little updates about what’s changing and common misspellings. “I’m a grammar nerd and I love brushing up on my AP style… I never know when I’ll have a pop quiz on it.”@APStylebook

Kacey loves following Fashion Week NYC. When they aren’t streaming live from the runway, they’re always tweeting inspiring quotes, news and events that are going on in and outside of the fashion world. It allows her to get inside scoop and learn something new from them every day! @FashionweekNYC

Selina makes sure she never misses a tweet from Betty White and Dane Cook, “they always make me laugh.” @danecook @bettywhite

Kelli gets her world updates through ABC News on Twitter. @abc

Jonny follows SportsCenter for his updates on the most exciting games of the day. @sportscenter

Justin looks for Nastia Liukin’s inspirational tweets. She’s such an ordinary person just wanting to help others, accomplishing so much along the way. @NastiaLiukin

Jacqulynne is refreshed by Taylor Swift’s genuine tweets. @taylorswift13

Steph likes to follow the Kardashian sisters because she absolutely loves their shows & wants to know if/when they’re ever in town! @kimkardashian @khloekardashian @kourtneykardash

Meg loves to follow Ian Somerhalder. He plays Damon Salvatore on her favorite show, The Vampire Diaries and he was also Boone on LOST which used to be her favorite show. “Not only is he insanely gorgeous and funny but he posts pictures of him working with the cast or on set. I just think it’s so cool and wonder what it would be like to meet him or actually get to visit the set.” @iansomerhalder

Vince likes to follow Ellen Page because she’s hilarious and he can always count on her to lighten his mood. @ellenpage

Carly also loves to follow Taylor Swift because her tweets are always about how excited she is for upcoming concerts and how much she loves her fans. She also sometimes tweets pictures of herself and it’s interesting to see what she’s up too. @taylorswift13

Alexa likes to follow SororityProblem because they never fail to make her laugh. @sororityproblem

Leisy follows ispeakfemale because her inspirational quotes aren’t about getting over guys. They’re about woman empowerment, and how much better we are without guys. @ispeakfemale

Sweeney likes to follow Drakes amazing swag. @drakkardnoir