This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Name: Torian Fields

Age: 22

Major: Interdisciplinary studies with marketing

Hometown: Chesapeake, VA

Single or taken: Single

Greek Life: Tridelts would have to be my favorite, however I personally rather build a brotherhood with other successful guys that have the same mentality as me no matter if they’re in a fraternity or not.

Favorite Hobbies: I love to freestyle, work out, and expand my social networks through meeting new people. Watching scandal and revenge on Netflix is also a must as well as making youtube videos with my twin brother and cooking, if you throw me the recipe! I play basketball more than I sleep. I love listening to hip hop, I enjoy Creating apps to push to the market, and traveling the world is newest to my list of hobbies.

How would I describe myself in three words: ambitious, passionate, social

What are you future goals for the future? To invest into the real estate market, casinos, and open schools that teach alternative ways of learning, that also teach you finical freedom and to motivate you to be an entrepreneur. I plan to retire my parents 10 years earlier than they expected.

What is your all time favorite movie? Remember the Titans

Who’s your celebrity crush? Kendall Jenner

What traits attract you to a girl? Honestly probably nothing is more attractive about a woman that doesn’t need a man- women that love being independent and hold themselves down on their own. In reality I feel like that’s how you’ll find the right person by not “needing” someone else. A big smile goes a long way and can completely change my attitude. Spontaneous girls are never boring and always can keep good conversation. A woman that’s ask for everything gets nothing but a woman that asks for nothing should get everything.

Favorite female feature? Smile and eyes go hand & hand

Who typically wears the “pants” in the relationship? I’d like to say that we both should wear them depending on the situation that’s at hand, but for the most part being controlling never really gets you far if happiness is what you’re seeking.

What is the most romantic gesture you’ve ever done for a girl? I never saw myself trying to be the biggest sweetheart until this past valentines day. I didn’t have a valentine and honestly felt like every girl should at least get something on valentines day no matter if they’re single or not. I bought edible marshmallow roses and placed them at my friends door steps and flower beds and texted them telling them that I appreciated them. Nothing too romantic just yet.