BTC MAIN?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
BTC MAIN?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media

THIS IS YOUR SIGN: BACK TO SCHOOL ESSENTIALS

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

As college students, July 31 comes around and we start to think about the approaching fall semester. Although we don’t require many supplies in college, let’s consider what essential you should pick up to manifest a successful semester, based entirely on your zodiac sign.

ARIES: March 21-April 19

Aries, you are commonly known for natural leadership and applying your tenacious work ethic to see your passions through. You are prone to having bold and enthusiastic attitudes, sky-high ambition and love to take on as many responsibilities as you possibly can. To handle your load of classes and extracurriculars, Aries would highly benefit from a bullet journal. Your fiery mind will thank you later for the extra dose of organization to center your priorities.

TAURUS: April 20-May 20

As a fixed sign, Taurus craves stability within their daily routine and are depended on to accomplish tasks and projects. As you strive to get through the day, consider picking up a whiteboard to tackle your to-do lists for assignments, studying for exams and club meetings. Checking off those tasks in the evening will be the cherry on top of a successful day of classes.

GEMINI: May 21-June 20

Gemini, you have sporadic bursts of energy and love filling up your daily schedule as a social butterfly to add some spice to your routine. Consider purchasing a portable charger so that you never have to stress over a dying laptop or phone as you bounce between social events, classes and studying.

CANCER: June 21-July 22

Cancers, you are stereotypically known for being in touch with your maternal side, having potent emotions and prioritize caring for your loved ones. However, as you care for others, you need to prioritize yourself and water your own plants. To handle a long day on campus, treat yourself to a brand-new water bottle to hydrate yourself as well.

LEO: July 23-August 22

As a Leo, you’re noticed because of your bold personality and you love to take the reins in-class projects or assignments to get tasks done. To help your study habits, consider investing in bright or neon-colored index cards that match your vibe and add to your success in classes.

VIRGO: August 23-September 22

Virgos, you’re meticulous individuals with a strong work ethic, constantly caught up in keeping track of everything on your plate. With this attitude, Virgos have an eye for perfectionism and organization; you’ll benefit from structuring your classes into individual notebooks or binders with dividers.

LIBRA: September 23-October 22

As a Libra, others know you for your charming personality and adeptness at showcasing your skills. For handling classes, Libras should pick up some aesthetic notebooks and assorted stationery to better tackle coordinating your life and provide external motivation to get tasks done in your unique way.

SCORPIO: October 23-November 21

Scorpio, you are career-driven and value intellect and independence as the vehicles of your success. To manage your time and stay on top of your readings and assignments, try picking up a Kindle that can be versatile for your lectures, note-taking, bookmarking and more.

SAGITTARIUS: November 22-December 21

Sagittarius, you hate feeling tied down and prefer to give yourself the most variety possible throughout your day. To achieve this, consider investing in a quality backpack for this semester to hold all of your necessities as you scurry around from your go-to spots on campus, classes and spontaneous plans.

Capricorn: December 22- January 19

Capricorns, we typically know you as the workaholics — the creatures of habit that like to know what is approaching and thrive off keeping themselves on track. In an effort to get everything completed, you struggle to prioritize yourself and your peace. As a Capricorn, set time for yourself on your calendar, pamper with a great face mask and utilize your favorite self-care products to reset after a productive day.

AQUARIUS: January 20-FEBRUARY 18

Aquarius, you strive to be independent as well as prefer stability and structure in your daily life. However, by the end of the day, your spirit craves an escape away from your rigid routine of classes. To satisfy your desire for fun relaxation, consider welcoming a creative outlet such as a coloring book or sketchbook into your routine to bring balance to your busy day.

PISCES: FEBRUARY 19-MARCH 20

Known as the most creative sign and for their dedicated attitude, Pisces get emotionally invested in everything they put time into: including organizations, jobs or courses. Priding yourselves on your work ethic, you’d benefit from investing in colorful pens and highlighters to add some spice to your notes and study techniques.

Transitioning back to college can be tough, but remembering your strengths and considering one of these back to school essentials may help you be better equipped to handle this semester. Here’s to taking this fall semester by storm!

Brianna is the Editor in Chief and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UCF! She is studying English Literature and Political Science at the University of Central Florida. Brianna is a writer and creative focused on creating content and publications that promote empowerment among college individuals. She's a lover of Disney, reading a somewhat excessive number of books a year, any form of art expression, & the oxford comma.