burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

As the fall semester comes to an end, UCF students are looking forward to the upcoming holiday season. Unfortunately before all the good food, friends, and family we inevitably have to deal with the ordeal of finals week. Being a good student and studying hard can take a lot out of a fashionista, but just because your mind is filled with theories and equations doesn’t mean your style has to suffer.

I saw UCF student Amber Brown on campus this week studying in style. The interpersonal communications major had figured out the perfect study outfit for tackling the craziness of final exams; by combining comfy relaxed fit clothing with standout accessories she is a prime example of how one can really stay stylish while hitting the books.

Spending long hours at the library is not fun when you’re not comfortable; but that also doesn’t mean you have to for the classic study uniform of sweats pants. Rather keep to the idea of sweats by choosing items that have the same soft cotton material but that doesn’t look like you would wear it to bed. Amber chooses a pair of black cotton high waisted harmen pants. These snazzy bottoms showed off her figure while also being a stylish option for those study group meet ups. Keeping it simple and chic she paired the pants with a tucked in stripped tank top.

Amber’s use of accessories and jewelry took her relaxed ensemble to the next level. Her Furlong handbag and use of super simple gold jewelry added a bit more glamour to her outfit.

Finishing off her look she donned a pair of metallic criss cross sandals. Though it is December, we have to remember it is Florida where sandals are acceptable all year round. Sandals are great on the go footwear option for when you’re hitting the books. Spending hours with your feet crammed into a tight pair of cramped shoes isn’t really the most fun option and taking off your shoes in public is a definite no no! Instead of going for a rubber pair of flip-flops, take a minute to choose a bit dressier of a pair like Amber did. Thank one minute could your look from eh to wow!

Good style doesn’t have to stop when you’re studying. I wish you all good luck on your finals and happy studying. Her Campus Style can’t wait to keep bring you awesome UCF campus style in the upcoming new year!