This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

The season has sprung by in a flash! Although we have just begun to bask in warm weather and blooming flowers, summer is just around the corner and fashion trends are transitioning as the temperature rises. Having fun and making lasting memories is on everyone’s bucket list this year, and these style choices will add to the aroma of a colorful, unforgettable summer.

Crochet Tops

Crochet tops are definitely making a comeback this season! These dainty tanks serve as a perfect pool cover-up or as a staple piece for a beachside dinner look.

Color Block Nails

Recently, nails have become more important accessories than jewelry. Curved lines that divide color-blocked patterns are taking place front and center for the spring and summer season.

Two Piece Bikini Set

The latest bikini craze has been the two-piece sets. A simple triangle top paired with bottoms and a sheer tie-around skirt amps up the usual swim attire and adds a chic look. 

Curtain Bangs With Money Pieces

Curtain bangs are a low-commitment way to change up your hairstyle. A soft face frame that is adorned with highlighted money pieces can brighten up your look and enhance that summer glow.

Open Tops

Open tops are another must-have when transitioning to a summer wardrobe. This piece is versatile, easy to put on over a bikini, and great for a hot summer night.

As the new season approaches, now is the perfect time to secure these fashion essentials. Feeling great is what summer is all about, and adding a vibrant twist to your usual look can help achieve this!

Currently a college student, I strive to present my writing insights in a passionate and creative manner.
UCF Contributor