Spring Break Survival Kit 2014!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Listen up ladies! The ultimate survival kit has arrived!

From smoothing out tresses after a long week at the beach to snuggling into the best sleep of your life, Her Campus has got you covered. Every girl knows that for the biggest collegiate get away of the year, preparation is an absolute must.

Number one on the list of priorities is to always have silky smooth skin. A girl may never know what’s in store for her. To help you achieve countless days of sexy skin, European Wax Center is giving away a free wax with coupon card! Come in with any unsightly stubble and strut out with flawless looking skin. Pair up a fresh wax with an ultra flattering bikini and you’ll be Spring Break ready in no time.

Luckily, Yokini swimwear is offering a special Her Campus discount! Flaunt your school spirit in these super flattering, yoga-inspired fold-over swim bottoms while having fun under the sun.

And don’t forget to hydrate! Like everything else on spring break, Bobble has made keeping cool fun and stylish. The best part about this reusable water bottle is that each filter equates to 300 single-serve bottles. Just by using Bobble you’re helping the environment and staying safe during hot weather.

Vamp up your water to the next level with super classy koozies from Her Campus. The bows are adorable with a pop of pink that can’t help but make you smile. So drink up collegiettes!

And speaking of tans and hot weather, the sun can also take a toll on any vibrant gals colored locks. With ZOTOS there’s no need to worry!  Their Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing treatment is a gift from above. Invite the color back in to your life with this one-step wonder product!

I know that in my case, my hair needs all the love it can get after exposing it to so much heavy sunlight, so for ultimate rejuvenation I treat my tresses to TRESemmé’s 7 Day Keratin Smooth System. It’s the perfect product that gives hair a smooth, sleek, frizz-free finish after all the intense detangling, spraying, curling, and straightening every girl must go through during spring break.

However in all honesty, no Spring Break survival kit would be complete without a free burrito card and a free chips & guac card from the best dining experience on the planet. Where, oh where could I be talking about? Oh yeah, Chipotle. Need I say more?

And finally, after indulging in the adventures we’ll never forget, the sun that made us glow and the laughs that filled our hearts we can snuggle up in the most golden of slumbers thanks to SLEEP. Neuro SLEEP blesses us with a tasty blend of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium allowing us to sleep better and wake up even more refreshed all in just 35 calories.

Her Campus has not only embraced Spring Break. They’ve made sure collegiette’s have an even better experience before, during and after the madness.

We’d like to give a gigantic thank you to all the amazing sponsors that helped Her Campus make spring break ’14 one to remember!