Anna Schultz-Girl Relaxing In Pool
Anna Schultz-Girl Relaxing In Pool
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

Splash Into Summer With These 5 Essentials

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Exams are over, the sun is (usually) shining, and it’s finally time to splash into summer! Of course, we all know the best way to celebrate the summer season is by treating yourself. Luckily for you, we’ve put together a list of our favorite summer essentials to help start your summer off in the best way possible. From hair products to cute accessories, there’s something for every collegiette to love!

Hair

The beach is the best place to spend your days during the summer! Unfortunately, that ocean breeze can get turn your tresses into quite the tangled mess. Always keep some Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray from Bed Head by TIGI in your beach bag so you can kiss those knots goodbye! Once you’re tangle-free, grab your Beach Me Wave Defining Mist Gel and you’ll be rocking the mermaid hair in no time. And be sure to keep that beachy style intact through the next day with Oh Bee Hive! Dry Shampoo!

Can’t wait to get your hands on these awesome Bed Head by TIGI products? We can relate! Use the code TIGI5 at Ulta.com for $5 off a $20 TIGI product purchase!

Makeup

Summer is the best time of the year to rock that natural glow, and a naturally plump lip is the perfect final touch for that look! Buxom’s Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly is the easiest way to get that perfect pout. Be sure to use the code HERCAMPUS for 20% off your purchase from buxomcosmetics.com!

Skin

As much fun as it is to bask in the sun, it’s more important than ever to take care of your skin during the summer months. We love the way the Feeling Beautiful™ Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask soothes and tones after a long day of basking in the sunshine. Feeling like your skin can’t breathe? Put on a Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub and say sayonara to oil and impurities!

Body

Spending the summer with dry skin? Pass. Thanks to Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner, you can moisturize while you shave! Plus, there’s no water needed, so you can handle your shaving situation on-the-go. Just be sure to pack your Schick Quattro YOU or Schick Silk Touch Up Razor! Summer road trip self-care: check! 

Just In Case

Don’t let a busted pair of sunglasses ruin your beach day! Always keep some Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles in your beach bag for on-the-fly fixes. Better yet, keep them in an adorable pouch from the Her Campus Shop!

If you treat yourself to these essentials, you’ll be beyond ready to splash into summer! From all of us at Her Campus UCF, we hope your summer is filled with sunshine and good times. HCXO!

Nicole is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in advertising/public relations, a Bachelor of Arts in political science, and a minor in writing & rhetoric. She has been involved with Her Campus for four years and served as the editor-in-chief of the UCF chapter for two years. She's a lover of 80s music, horror movies, and the Oxford comma. If she's not hanging out with her cat, Stevie — named after Stevie Nicks for obvious reasons — she's probably at a theme park. If you want to follow her on social media, you can find her on Instagram, Twitter, and at her blog: nicoleelisabeth.com!