A S’mores Filled Summer: The Starbucks Way

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

If you haven’t already heard, Starbucks is kicking off summer with a brand new Frappuccino flavor — S’mores. If that doesn’t make your mouth water or your sweet tooth tingle then I don’t know what will! I mean, just imagine all of that gooey chocolate and marshmallow goodness.

Starbucks always does a superior job of providing not only best tasting, but also the most delicious looking coffee on the market. It is with pure joy to say that the new S’mores Frappuccino seems to be no exception. Upon ordering this drink, the oh-so pleasant and diligent barista gets to work on creating a masterpiece. Starting from the bottom up, the S’mores Frappuccino includes a layer of marshmallow whipped cream and milk chocolate sauce, graham crackers, milk, coffee, and ice. To top it off, more marshmallow whipped cream and graham cracker pieces are added — Starbucks style

For all of you avid Starbucks drinkers out there (yes, you with the gold card) get ready to fall in love with Starbucks all over again! The new S’mores Frappuccino is scheduled to hit the market on April 28th, so mark your calendars!

The downside? It’s only available for a limited time. Comparative to the Pumpkin Spiced Latte, the S’mores Frappuccino is just here for a good time, not for a long time. *Sigh*

The upside? You get to experience the nostalgia of your campfire glory days mixed with your present-day all time fave, coffee.

Talk about a winner!

Shannon is a Junior at UCF studying Communications and Magazine Journalism. She enjoys laughing, traveling, taking photos, and being a foodie. In her spare time you can find Shannon watching Friends re-runs or blogging. She loves bagels, fashion, listening to throwbacks, and channeling her inner Blake Lively! Follow her on Twitter & Instagram
UCF Contributor