Rent the Runway at UCF Clothing Drive

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

The month of February is full of romance, chocolate, love, bliss, hearts, pink, blah, blah, blah. To further the feeling of love, sharing, and giving, the University of Central Florida chapter of Rent the Runway will be hosting a clothing drive throughout the month. The clothing drive will benefit Mustard Seeds of Central Florida, a local crisis social service agency answering the clothing and furniture needs for thousands of Central Florida residents who have lost everything due to personal tragedy.

The drive is accepting items such as any types of clothing, household items, backpacks, shoes, purses, accessories, and even musical instruments, and as a bonus, all donators will receive $5 dollars off their next Rent the Runway order! Although drop off locations have not been decided yet, you can keep up with announcements by following them on Twitter (@UCF_RTR) or liking them on Facebook (Rent the Runway at UCF)!

So, why not participate in the love and spirit of the month of February by donating to a great cause? Not only will you be able to spend $5 towards an insanely well-priced, designer dress, but you’ll also be able to say you did more than give your significant other a box of chocolates and a teddy bear. Share the love, people! Donate!

About Rent the Runway

Rent the Runway is a website that allows women of all ages to rent designer dresses and accessories for up to 90% off! You can choose current season fashion from over 90 designers for all events you may have coming up in three simple steps: reserve the dress you want, go out for the night, and return the dress for free! In addition, you get a backup size for no extra charge in case it doesn’t fit. To learn more, visit www.renttherunway.com/ucf!