ProFASHIONal Fashion Show and Date Auction

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

In the spirit of all things Justin Timberlake, I’ve developed a new obsession with men in suits and ties. These days, walking through the Business Administration building is like an overwhelming stroll through GQ magazine. In order to appreciate all the fine things business majors at UCF contribute to us ladies daily, why not give back to our campus’ leading business co-ed fraternity, Alpha Kappa Psi, at their April 12th event, the ProFASHIONal Fashion Show and Date Auction! Yes, ladies, you read that right. Fashion AND business majors? Sign me up!

If fashion and all of UCF’s aspiring CEOs aren’t enough to convince you, the event will also feature FREE FOOD! All you need are three canned food items, to be collected and donated to the Second Harvest Food Bank, to get an unlimited amount of food (I’m sold!). If you’re feeling particularly generous, though, 10 cans will get you front row seats to the fashion show!

The event will be held in the Student Union in room 316. Doors open at 7:45 — the show starts at 8 PM — and will feature a wide array of generous sponsors, including Jos A. Bank, Brooks Brothers, Flippers, Monster, and, ahem, Her Campus UCF!

So if you’re interested in contributing to Alpha Kappa Psi’s lovely men and women, seeing an awesome fashion show, chowing down on free food, AND checking out the Her Campus table, make sure to stop by on Friday! Trust us, you will not be disappointed. See you there!

UCF Contributor