The Product You Should Never Leave Home Without

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

It’s no secret that Florida’s heat and humidity takes a toll on your perfectly sculpted hair. In this climate, it’s almost impossible to make it to class looking the same way you left home. Luckily, I’m about to introduce you to your new best friend: dry shampoo.

After recently trying out psssst! The True Original instant dry shampoo, I fell in love with the product and my hair. Gone are the days of hiding my hair in a messy top knot or baseball cap. Instead, I carry this portable sized bottle with me in my purse and backpack and I’m always one spray away from locks even Rapunzel would be envious of.

It’s perfect for adding volume to your braids, ponytails, and space buns, along with giving you that extra ounce of confidence as you slay your look. The trick to getting your hair just right is to spray in layers before brushing the product through your hair to make sure it absorbs all grease and oils. The tropical scent will leave your hair smelling fresh all day long, and no one will be the wiser that you missed a wash after studying all night long.

Not to mention the packaging is cute and convenient for tossing in your bag before heading out the door. An essential for every girl boss on the go! Stop fearing bad hair days and start anticipating trying out your new favorite hair product! Enter the summer months with confidence and optimism because you’re about to have the best hair in town.

All photos taken by author.

Lena is currently a senior at the University of Central Florida and very emotional about it. She serves as HCUCF's President and Campus Correspondent and is studying hospitality in hopes of making her childhood dreams of getting paid to travel the world come true. She is head over heels in love with all things aesthetically pleasing, so what could be better than working a job that will result in cute photos? While she's not in school or checking out the tacky tourist attractions around Orlando, you can find her spending more money than she has on concerts, clothes, and crappy coffee. She is a low-key movie addict and a high-key Instagram addict. If you want to see what she's up to when she's not hiding behind her laptop screen, you can follow her on Instagram @lena.daniels 
UCF Contributor