A Procrastinator’s Guide to Achieving that Spring Break Look

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Panic mode! March has snuck up on you all and you’re officially on spring break. Whatever your plans may be during your time off, it’s important that you stay on your A-game and look your best to impress. Here are a few tips and products that will be sure to keep you looking ready for spring break:

Lee Stafford Sea SaLT  SPraY “Beach BaBe” – This pink bottle will become your go-to whenever you’re itching for some natural looking beach hair. This sea salt spray is a pro-mineral complex consisting of dead sea salts and 26 addition minerals. Just spray your hair a few times and mess with it until you’ve achieved the everso beloved beach hair look.

Sun Bum Sunscreen – Approved and highly recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation (and myself), this sunscreen reduces your risk of getting skin cancer by 80% and will leave you smelling absolutely delicious. In the words of the Bum himself, “The next time you’re out in the sun, protect your lazy ass and grow old with us.”

Aquafina Advanced Hydration Hydrating Facial Spray – Infused with vitamins A, C, aloe, and jojoba oil, this spray will not only help your skin stay hydrated while you’re out in the sun, but it will also keep you looking and feeling fresh.

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm – This is hands down the cheapest lifesaver on the market when it comes to moisturizing your lips. $4 and six different shades later, your lips will be sure to thank you.

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Bikini – Now ladies, we all know it can be quite the escapade searching for a flattering bikini on a budget. If you’re not looking for that yellow polka dot bikini, I would suggest going to H&M. They have been impressing me with their recent collection of funky printed bathing suits. Find them here for as low as $12.95 a piece!

Try pairing your bikini with an oversized poncho, some denim cutoffs, and some statement-making sandals similar to the ones shown below.

Accessories can also be used to benefit your outfit as well. Try matching up a cute fedora with a camel colored bag or a pair of baller sunnies to complete your spring break look!

The key to finding the perfect outfit, whether it be for spring break or whathaveyou, is to experiment with what you’ve got. There’s nothing wrong with a little game of trial and error. Have fun with it! Upload your outfits to Instagram and tag @HerCampusUCF to show us what you have going on. Au revoir, collegiettes! Happy spring break to all!

(Photos by Forever 21 Nasty Gal)

UCF Contributor