Phillip Lim’s Collection for Target

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

There is nothing like finding designer labels you can afford. On September 13th, The 3.1 Phillip Lim’s collection for Target, hit Target stores across the nation. The collection is believably a less expensive version of the original 3.1 Phillip Lim Collection in which pieces are sold for no more than three hundred dollars and nothing less than fifteen dollars.  Definitely a designer deal when the original price can be equivalent to hundreds or even thousands of dollars.

The line supplies distinctive clothing for both women and men. For women, pieces vary from blouses, line dresses, sheath dresses, shift dresses, sweater dresses, pullover sweaters, line skirts, pajama sets and tank tops. For men, there are trench coats, blazers, cardigans, button down shirts, pullover sweaters, sweatshirts, tee shirts, Henley shirts, and lounge pants. There is even an accessories line for both men and women.

Lim is known for the attention he pays to detail in his designs. His 3.1 Phillip Lim’s collection for Target is not only incredibly stylish but also very cutting edge, bringing on a sense of new affordable fashion–great for stylish college students. Even celebrities have been spotted wearing 3.1 Phillip Lim’s collection for Target.

There are so many ways you can style this line, so for a little styling advice consider Lim’s modern design in all pieces. Don’t be afraid to mix prints or color block. If you’re a woman don’t hesitate to embody the chic tuxedo-inspired suits or if you’re a man don’t run scared of sporting the tote or weekender bags.  For online shopping considering the high demand for this line, as you’ll be given a time limit to shop, so shop sufficiently!

UCF Contributor