Pamper Yourself ‘In Style’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Midterms are coming. Schoolwork is piling high. Jobs and internships are needy, demanding your constant attention. If you’re anything like me, this can leave you more than fairly frazzled.  To beat the burn-out, brighten up! 

I’m not just talking about your attitude. Fall is the ideal time to spruce up that hair color or give your cuticles some TLC. And please don’t underestimate the power of a facial. Stress causes your skin to lose its luster. You’d be surprised by what a relaxing day of pampering with your girlfriends can do to refresh you as the intensity of fall sets in.

In Style Hair Nails & Day Spa is bringing a newly renovated salon to town, and hosting a Grand-Opening Celebration this Friday, September 30, 2011 and Saturday, October 1, 2011 from 9 am to 9 pm. 

The salon is the fourth member of the In Style Hair Nails & Day Spa family and is located in Baldwin Park. The salon has a boutique, four spa rooms, and 24 stylist chairs. It is 4,500 square feet.
The celebration is going to offer fifty percent off such salon services as cuts, single process color, basic facials, manicures and pedicures, massages for $35, as well as waxing. And the company is donating proceeds to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure. With a $5 donation, you can enter yourself to win a gift basket worth $100 up. 

Marcie Goulette, the Director of Marketing for the company, said of In Style Hair, “The people go there not just to get their hair done, but for the experience.”  She said that In Style Hair Nails & Day Spa is an “all in one” spot for clients. This is due to their mix of salon and spa services.  And with schedules as wonderfully filled up as ours, we can stand to save all the time we can. 

Goulette’s personal favorite salon service is the European Facial. She said it is phenomenal, and leaves her skin feeling great.  She also explained treatments that were previously unfamiliar to me. They have a foot detox treatment, where you place your feet in a soak for about 30-45 minutes, and the toxins drain away from your body. They also have a Medi-Lift machine, where 20 minutes is eight hours of sit-ups. 

The popular feather extensions are also sold at In Style Hair Nails & Day Spa.

The Baldwin Park Location is 4926 New Broad Street, and if interested in more information, the website is www.instylehairorlando.com.  The hours of the salon are Monday-Friday from 9 am-9 pm, Saturday from 9 am-8 pm, and Sunday from 11 am-6 pm.