Orlando College Fashion Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Last Saturday evening, the stylish guys and gals of UCF gathered in front of Millican Hall to celebrate their love of all things fashion at College Fashion Week with HerCampus! The first stop on this year’s tour, The University of Central Florida was one of the four lucky schools chosen to be a stop on this year’s HerCampus College Fashion Week. Creatively beating the still summer-like heat of Orlando, attendees of the event incorporated beautiful hints of fall 2013’s color palette with girly short hemlines and long sleeves.

These UCF students sported two great trends for fall – patterned pants and winter leather. Each of the girls styled it for the warmer Orlando weather by keeping the pant material lightweight and wearing leather in a form of a high waisted full skirt. Both are great multi- functional pieces that work for many different occasions.

These two beautiful ladies wore lovely shades of earth tones that complemented their skin tones perfectly.  

Stepping out in a sweet white and black combo, this collegiette kept her outfit simple and chic. Her high waisted black shorts were a good example of keeping your bottoms short but appropriate. The billowy long sleeved blouse she wore balanced out her look allowing her to show some leg but not too much skin overall.  

These three lovely ladies showcased great style but even more beautiful smiles. Using classic white as a base, each girl sported outfits that used sweet pops of color.

This stylish twosome kept it fierce at College Fashion Week.  Keeping it classic in black and white this fashionista kept her look classy and fun while mixing black a white together. Using a red necklace, she added a subtle pop of color to complete her ensemble. Her partner in fashion crime paired black with a soft blue denim shirt and a pair of black combat boots. It goes to show that fashion and friendship do go together.