Noah Kahan Released A Revamped Version Of His Song With A Special Collab

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Two of the biggest names in the Grammy’s category of Best New Artist this year recently came together to put out a song and fans are going crazy over it. 

A few weeks ago, when Grammy nominations came out, it was announced that both singer-songwriter Gracie Abrams and folk indie singer Noah Kahan were nominated for Best New Artist. The two had a heartwarming reaction when they showed their excitement for each other on social media. They showed their support in each other’s Instagram comments and Gracie talked about the nominations in a Rolling Stone article. 

Fans loved seeing two of the most beloved artists of this year interact with each other over the internet. The two shared a sweet moment where they agreed they would be pregaming the awards ceremony together and bring their moms to the awards show. 

Noah posted a video on the day before Thanksgiving revealing that he had a surprise to say thank you to all of his fans. The video quickly flashed to a voice recording of Gracie singing the chorus of one of Noah’s popular songs, “Everywhere, Everything.” This immediately caused chaos in the two fandoms. 

@noahkahanmusic

thank you from the bottom of my heart. I miss you all and I’m sorry if it feels like I don’t show you my gratitude enough. but you are the best. time to give thanks, time to give surprises tehe #newmusic #stickseason #fyp #noahkahan #noahkahanmusic #surprise #everywhereeverything #thankful

♬ original sound – Noah Kahan

This was not the first time that Noah would have an artist on a remix of one of his songs. Others in the past include Post Malone on “Dial Drunk” and Hozier on “Northern Attitude.” These songs almost get a new life and fans are obsessed as Noah gravitates towards a niche kind of artist and Gracie fits in perfectly.

Reactions to the snippet came pouring in after the pair teased the collaboration. Fans quickly took to X to talk about their thoughts about what was going on, while others took to TikTok to film their shock. Since there was no other context, fans quickly started speculating about when the pair would be releasing this song together. 

Noah and Gracie fed into the craziness and posted a few videos of them singing the song. A few teases later, Noah announced that the song would be released on December 1st and the countdown began. Fans anticipated this song as if it were brand new lyrics no one had ever heard before. Almost as if it were a completely different song to add to their discography. 

Well, fans weren’t completely wrong. While the song stayed the same lyrically, Gracie elevated the song in ways that no one could have imagined. Her soft voice with the powerful and romantic lyrics turned the song into something no one could have imagined. 

Fans everywhere tuned into the song release at midnight and have been raving about the tune ever since. Gracie and Noah enthusiasts alike all agree that they hope this isn’t the last time the pair put out work together.