This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

I only started going to Warped Tour in 2015 but I’ve been listening to the music in the Warped Tour scene for most of my life. I remember wanting to desperately go to the Tampa show in 2012 so I could see Cherri Bomb. I also remember my first ever Warped Tour and feeling like a kid in a candy shop. There were so many people there who were just like me; people who are emo but also have hearts of gold. I was also lucky enough to attend the past two live Warped Tour lineup announcements at Full Sail where I got to see now some of my favorite bands like Jule Vera. Warped Tour has given me so many memories and connected me with so many people I will never forget.

The moment we’ve all been waiting for, yet the moment we’ve all been dreading at the same time has finally arrived. The final cross country Warped Tour lineup has been announced with a short, creative video posted on their social media and on their website shortly after.

There had been many speculations of who could possibly be on the lineup after a short clip was posted on Wednesday night. The most dedicated of Warped Tour fans paused the clip frame by frame to make out some of the bands listed. All the bands people could see were correct, but most of the speculations from the last few months were pretty far off.

With all that being said, I am content with this final lineup. It’s not amazing but it’s also better than last year’s lineup by a landslide. Although I’m a little disappointed that many of the popular old school bands such as All Time Low, The Used, and Bowling for Soup won’t be on any of the Florida dates, there’s still a lot of bands I really do love playing the whole tour. I know there are also bands that have yet to be released at this point in time, so we do have those extra acts to look forward to. Personally, I’d love to see some of my favorite bands like Pierce the Veil and Bring Me the Horizon, whom are both Warped Tour alum, play at least one show on this final cross country tour.

Enough of what I hope though, here’s some bands I’m most excited to see this summer and I recommend you check out: Mayday Parade, State Champs, Issues, Movements, The Amity Affliction, Broadside, and With Confidence!

Even if you feel “too old” or you aren’t really “into that type of music” I really encourage you to attend this final run of the LONGEST running cross country music festival. It’s something everyone should experience at least once. I hope to see you in the pit!

My name is Amber and I am a senior marketing major here at the University of Central Florida. I am obsessed with music and could talk about it for hours on end. I also am a huge mental health awareness advocate. I write articles varying from listicals to serious personal stories. Happy reading!
UCF Contributor