This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

With music festivals right around the corner, figuring out how to dress is the first concern. A concert’s fashion scene is a significant part of music festival culture. But don’t fret! If you are in need of some outfit inspiration, look no further:

1. Boho Queen 

If you’re in the mood to feel like a floral goddess, this outfit is perfect for you. The dress is both comfortable and absolutely stunning. The body chain pulls the look together by adding some glam. Add a handmade clutch and a fedora, and your look is guaranteed compliments. 

1. Vintage Floral Print Deep V Neck High Low Long Dress

2. Bohemian Statement Rhinestone Body Chain

3. Candace Caged Gladiator Sandals

4. Boho Handmade Clutch Woven Handbag

5. Wool Felt Fedora Hat 

2. Metallic Chic 

Stand out in the crowd with this shiny look. This outfit is the perfect medium between glam and futuristic, from the comfortable metallic sneakers to the statement necklace. The shiny fanny pack allows you to keep all your belongings safe while also being fashionable. 

1. Metallic Silver Two Piece

2. Statement Necklace

3. Holographic Metallic Sneaker

4. Shiny Fanny Pack  

3. Grunge Get-Up 

“It’s not a phase, mom.” 

Rock the festival with this angsty blast from the past. The mesh crop top paired with the leather skirt and fishnet stockings is the perfect set inspired by the grunge era. The Vans let you stay comfortable on your feet all concert long while keeping your belongings safe with a crossbody bag. 

1. Mesh Star Crop Top

2. Unisex Vans Sneakers

3. Body Con Mini Skirt

4. Multi Pocket Cross Body Bag

5. Fishnet Stockings

Hopefully, these three looks have helped inspire you to come up with an outfit of your own. Have a music festival outfit and nowhere to go? Be sure to Hangout with Her Campus today at UCF’s Lake Claire!

Umaima is currently a senior studying behavioral, biomedical, and health sciences at UCF. She has a love for cute coffee shops and trying new food venues. When she isn't studying, she enjoys fashion, doing her makeup, and most importantly, watching Netflix and sleeping. If you want to stay updated with her through social media, find her on instagram and twitter.
UCF Contributor