Lazy Moon Pizza Grand Opening 3/23

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

After the plaza closed down last October, many of the UCF community’s favorite bars and restaurants were forced to close their doors. Luckily for us, many of these hot spots have begun to open up for business in other locations around the campus area.

This weekend, UCF’s favorite pizza joint will reopen its doors for business. Lazy Moon Pizza will be having their grand re-opening on Saturday Mar. 23 from noon- 2am. The new location is conveniently located next to the Jimmy Johns on University Blvd.

Not only will Lazy Moon be serving up their infamous giant slices, but the new location will also feature daily specials:

Monday: 20% off with company badge (proof of any place of employment)

Tuesday: 30% off with proof you are a hero

Wednesday: $2 drafts

Thursday: Free drink with purchase of a meal

Friday: Free dipper with the purchase of a meal

According to a current Lazy Moon employee, the new location is a lot bigger and definitely a little different than the previous location. It still has that cozy hangout feel, but it is modernized a bit. The new location also has a much bigger parking lot and a back entrance for customers.

So if you are craving a late night pizza snack this weekend, Lazy Moon is the place to be.

What: Lazy Moon Pizza Grand Re-opening

Where: 11551 University Blvd. Orlando, FL 32817

When: Noon-2 am