The Instagram Photos Every UCF Student Needs to Take Before They Graduate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

In front of the Reflection Pond

This is the #1 essential photo whether it’s your first semester, or your graduation day you need to snap a pic in front of the reflection pond. The picturesque background is sure to snag a bunch of likes.

At the CFE arena before a concert, rave, or comedy show

Our school is never boring and with so much going on most students take advantage of the awesome & usually free events UCF throws for us at the arena.

Lake Claire

Make the most of our beautiful weather and go kayaking, or paddle boarding at Lake Claire and while you are there you can brag about our amazing weather with tons of photos that will make all your friends who went to out of state schools jealous.

By the stadium pre-game

A game day photo with one of the Knightro statues near the arena is an absolute must for all UCF students and alumni. If you’re feeling daring you can even climb up onto the rock for a snap.

With Knightro

A selfie with Knightro should be on every UCF student’s to-do list before they graduate. Our fun-loving mascot looks fantastic whether he is rocking board shorts at spirit splash or a tux.  

The prerequisite “I live where you vacation photo”

UCF students get to attend a school with a beautiful resort like pool and bikini weather for most of the year. Take advantage and fool your friends into thinking you are already on spring break and not just late to your math class.

At Spectrum Stadium

Stadium pictures are a great opportunity to show some school spirit!

Travel pics

For students who are lucky enough to participate UCF offers a wide range of study abroad programs all over the world. Picturesque views are just one of the perks of studying abroad.

The “I live next door to Disney” pic

Living 45 minutes from the happiest place on earth is a perk most college kids will never get to experience; UCF students are uniquely situated to enjoy Disney’s theme parks and can even receive discounted tickets!

Spirit splash

Voted the #1 Homecoming tradition in the country UCF students rush into the reflection pond in pursuit of tiny rubber ducks.          Students who don’t manage to snag a duck can at least snap some selfies in the water with their friends.

Lake Eola

Orlando’s gorgeous downtown park is the perfect place to update your profile pic just remember to stay away from the swans.

Tailgating pics

Showing school spirit with a tailgating photo is a time-honored college tradition

Bonus:

Showing off your graduation cap on campus!

Rachel is a currently a senior at UCF studying English. She is the Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Her Campus UCF. She loves to travel, is obsessed with her dog, and is forever in search of the perfect pink wine. When she is not writing fun articles you can usually find her spending too much money at Target or hiding in a good book. If you want to follow her on social media you can find her on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
UCF Contributor