This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Name: Ian Verger

Age: 22

Hometown: Parkland, FL

Major: Hospitality Management

What are some of your favorite hobbies? Playing video games, reading comics, adventuring and exploring, working out, and traveling.

What are your goals for the future? I would love to get a job coordinating events in New York City. I just love that city. It’s remarkable how it makes you feel.

What are some of your favorite movies? Vanilla Sky, Howl’s Moving Castle, Kids, Princess Mononoke, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Tron, Royal Tenenbaums.

What is your favorite band? My favortie band would have to be Crystal Castles, but my favorite artist is Justin Timberlake.

Who has been your biggest inspiration? The biggest inspiration in my life has probably been my Abuela. She helped raise me when I was a child and she shaped so many of ideals. She was the most selfless person in the world and I aim to be more like her every day.

If you could have any superpower in the world, what would it be? If I could have any superpower, it would probably be to teleport because I always have a lot going on and I wish I could be in a couple different places at once.

What is the best vacation you’ve ever been on? The best vacation I took was my trip to Europe in 2008. A couple of classmates and I got to explore different parts of Spain and France for nearly two weeks. It definitely changed my life.

UCF Contributor