Style

How to Copy Lara Jean’s Outfits from ‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

BEWARE! THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS SPOILERS. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE FILM.

The movie that shook the world this summer was indeed To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. Viewers all over the world were and still are freaking out over Peter Kavinsky and Lara Jean’s romantic relationship throughout the film.

It was filled with the latest hits in terms of music and fashion choices. So, if you are still obsessing over this movie just like the rest of us, make sure to check out five fashion pieces you can actually buy to look just like Lara Jean in TATBILB.

Yellow Beret from the “Third-Wheel Movie” Scene

In this part of the movie, Lara Jean is third wheeling on a movie date with her sister and Josh. In this scene, she is minding her business and watching the movie in a very Parisian inspired outfit: a striped shirt and a yellow beret.

ASOS is currently selling this hat for $16 – such a steal! Click here to check it out. 

Red Trench Coat from “the Lacrosse Field” Scene

LJ conquers her fear and drives all the way to school to meet Peter at the lacrosse field. While speedwalking towards him, her red trench coat definitely catches the eye.

Thankfully, NastyGal came through and is currently selling a super similar one for $60! Click here to check it out. 

The Denim Skirt from “the Airport” Scene

Margot is leaving for college, and Lara Jean is saying goodbye to her older sister. Even though it’s a sad moment, her outfit was definitely poppin’!

Her light washed A-line denim skirt is on sale on Romwe for $13. Click here to check it out. 

The Infamous Nightgown from “the Hot-Tub” Scene

If you watched the movie, you know how intense and romantic these scene was. You know we had to include it!

H&M is selling a sky blue nightgown for $13. So if you ever forget to bring your bathing suit on a ski trip, you can still soak in the hot tub! Click here to check it out. 

Printed Scrunchies, aka Lara Jean’s “Favorite Scrunchie”

Scrunchies have been all the rage recently, and even Lara Jean has gotten on this trend by having her tried and true printed scrunchie. Unfortunately, Peter Kavinsky does not understand the essence of the scrunchie and proceeds to just let his ex-girlfriend take it! #rude.

Torrid is currently selling a pack of 3 printed scrunchies for $9 to help you feel just like Lara Jean Covey. Click here to check it out. 

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4

Nicole is currently a junior at UCF working towards a B.A. in Human Communication. Besides writing articles and managing the Her Campus social media, Nicole loves to practice violin, watch an unhealthy amount of La La Land or organize her Vogue magazine collection. One day she hopes to attend the Met Ball, the Oscars and Paris Fashion Week. A few of her favorite things are, fresh flowers, foamy cappucinos, writing in her planner with cute pens and Christmas time. 
UCF Contributor