Hilary’s Highlights: Justin Bieber, Ramona Singer and more!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

If you just woke up from a one week coma, here is what you missed… you’re welcome.

Ramona Singer is Getting Divorced

While Ramona happens to be my favorite Real Housewife to hate, I do feel sort of really bad for her. Being cheated on is never fun, especially publicly. The rumor on the street is that her husband Mario has been dating 27 year old, Kasey Dexter, and Ramona caught them in the couple’s Hampton home. That’s only like 8 years older than their daughter, ew. You know Ramona being the crazy betch she is, totally called the police and freaked out. Who needs the Xanax now, Ramona?

The Full House Reunion on Jimmy Fallon

Bob Saget, John Stamos, and Dave Coulier reprised their beloved characters on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Wednesday night (January 29th). The gang was brought back together to help console Jimmy on leaving Late Night and adventuring off to the Tonight Show. The whole skit was totally adorable and they even sang the infamously famous, “Teddy Bear Song.” If Michelle Tanner was here to give Jimmy some advice she would say……..

American Horror Story: Coven Season Finale

First of all I want to personally say, “HALLLELUJAH THIS SHOW IS OVER.” I am literally so done with hearing people talk about who they think the Supreme is. Honestly who cares, it’s the end of January and I’m over it. Finally we learned that the Supreme was none other than, spoiler alert, CORDELIA. Shocking! The lowly daughter living in the footsteps of her narcissistic mother, would be the Supreme. Considering how insane this season has been, I just didn’t think that the finale held its own, and I was super disappointed. Arrivederci AHS.

Found Guilty of Murder in Italian Retrial

Amanda Knox has been found guilty for the murder of Meredith Kercher, Thursday during her retrial in Florence. She has been found guilty and sentenced to 28 years in jail in Italy. Her former boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, has also been found guilty, and is sentenced to 25 years in jail. Knox was initially found guilty in 2009, but her sentence was overturned in 2011. Amanda Knox currently resides in her native Seattle.

Justin Bieber’s Possible Deportation

The Bieber Deportation Petition has now reached over 100,000 signatures, which means that the White House must respond “in a timely fashion.” This public outrage has come after the Biebs was arrested for a DUI and drag racing, earlier in the week. Of course, all of this happened in our beautiful Sunshine State, because hey it’s Florida and all this sh*t happens here! No, but really, I would be scared if I was the Biebs. As for his deportation, I mean as his song says, “Never Say Never.” 

Nicholas Osler graduated from the University of Central Florida in 2014 with a degree in Interpersonal/Organizational Communication. Connect with him on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nicholasosler