The Lalaassorted Nail Polish
The Lalaassorted Nail Polish
Her Campus Media
Style

Here Are The Best Fall Nail Trends For 2022

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Here’s the thing: fall is my favorite season. I’m a sucker for everything pumpkin spice and autumn vibes; there’s nothing better than pumpkin-picking and watching the leaves change colors, and as someone who’s easily influenced by social media, you know I’ve been paying attention to fall trends.

They’re everywhere: on Instagram, TikTok, and of course, Pinterest! Who doesn’t scroll through social media to see what everyone is wearing this autumn? When taking a deep dive into the fall 2022 trends, I had to look at nails. I am a nail girl and needed inspiration for what design I wanted for the fall months.

It’s no surprise that I opened my Pinterest account to see fall nails everywhere! I’m loving dark browns, purples, golds, and neutrals. These nail trends embody everything autumn, so get ready to screenshot some pictures to show your nail technician. These nail trends will go with all fall attire, so feel free to plan your ‘fits now! After all, nails complete an outfit and make a person look more put together.

From neutrals to sparkles, this fall has got it all!  Let me break it down for you:

Glazed donut nails

I’m sure you’ve all seen glazed nails trending; they’re gorgeous! Everyone is copying Hailey Bieber’s trendsetting glaze nails, and I know they’ll be very popular this fall. I love them because they’re so simple, yet sophisticated. I recommend trying them out!

You can easily recreate this look by mixing clear gloss with a brown polish and adding a chrome polish on top.

Neutrals and glitter

Neutral nails with a pop of glitter are for sure trending! For anyone that wants to take a step out of the plain nail territory, these nails are perfect. I am totally saving this picture for my nail tech.

To recreate this nail look, use your favorite neutral polish and add glitter to one nail on each hand. Bam, now you have trendy nails!

Goulish Nails

When I think of fall, I think of pumpkins, flannels, and cute ghost nails! These are perfect to add a subtle spooky look to your manicure.

To achieve this look at home all you need is light pink, black, and white nail polish.

Black And White

Love French tips? Get inspired by these fall-inspired French tips from @nailsbyelisee! These are oh-sotrendy, especially with the cute swirl designs added. When I saw this on my Instagram feed, I immediately saved it to show my nail stylist!

Want to recreate this look? All you need is black and white nail polish and a steady hand.

Brown swirls

Brown is a staple fall color, and these nails are right on trend. Especially with the swirls, these nails are perfect to pair with a fall day. They’re from @vwnails_, and I think you should try them out!

Grab some shades of brown nail polish to create this look at home!

Jasmine Gregg is a senior at the University of Central Florida majoring in Marketing. Originally from New Jersey, she is enjoying the sun in Orlando! You may find her reading a good book(She's always looking for recommendations!), writing, or watching movies.