jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Her Stars: The Tea on Fire Signs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Welcome to this week’s Her Stars, the weekly column that answers all of your questions about astrology, romance and general advice! After a week-long hiatus, we are back and ready to dish! This week will be another special installment where we’ll be covering the tea on all fire signs.

Aries

Aries is always the ones making people laugh in a room. Their energy is incomparable. Strong-willed and passionate, they know what they want and nothing will stop them from having that. However, as amazing as they are, for Aries who are regressed or unevolved, it can be a real trip dealing with them.

For one, many Aries are extremely sensitive and get hurt very easily. Due to this, they often put their friends and partners through extreme tests of worthiness. Aries, are you really going to test others rather than facing your fears and insecurities? Aries are also extremely loyal and are the type to “ride or die.” They either give you everything and will do anything for you, or do absolutely nothing and are extremely cold to you. They often only form bonds with those who are already close to them or people who they hit it off with immeadiately. They rarely want to put in the work for someone who they feel is not “worthy” or “compatible.”

For people who are around Aries and close to them, it’s like having whiplash. One second they make you laugh, the next second your Aries is saying something out of pocket about how much they do for you. Aries, you are funny, loyal, and energetic. You have to remember that you can’t test every single person and expect them to want to stay around someone who is difficult and selfish. Being selfish is not a defense mechanism. Remember that there are good people out there and you have to learn to evaluate people. Learn to pace yourself with people rather than being so brash.

Leo

Hello to the lions of the zodiac: Leos. Leos are romantic, full of life and effervescent. They naturally stand out and attract attention. They’re hopeless romantics and very charming. However, Leos are often self centered and have an unrealistic image of how they think things should be. If their friend or partner does not fit this dreamy expectation they have conjured, you can guarantee that they will throw a fit or cut you off randomly.

Leos need to learn to be realistic and communicate effectively. They’re extremely lively and charming when they want to be. They will lure you in with their fun spirit and passion, then the minute you do not conform to their unrealistic expectation, they get dramatic. Beyond being very self-centered—which is not necessarily a bad thing—Leos are very confident and comfortable. They often spread this energy to their friends and they can be their loved one’s greatest supporter. However, during conflicts, they make everything about themselves and make communication very difficult. Leos, please learn to be patient and realistic. People love you—don’t burn them by being unreasonable.

Sagittarius

Sagittarius: the quiet and most unexpected leader. They are fun, charming and fluid. Sags know exactly how to act around everyone. They are smart, cunning and alluring. However, they have a tendency to be manipulative and have random angry outbursts. They are very secretive and private people. Often, nobody knows how they really feel or what they’re facing except them. This is not neccesarily their partners’ or friends’ fault, but their own. They’re often facing something within themselves that they have decided to run away from.

Of course, if you are not at peace with yourself, how can you hold any type of relationship long term? Sags will always start off being the most charming, friendly, interesting person you know. They like to bedazzle people with how much they know and what good conversationalists they are. However, when it comes down to the nitty-gritty, they will run away from you and their problems if it means they get to keep their “truths.” They have a lot of control problems and hate feeling vulnerable. When this happens, they will place the blame on everyone but themselves. They often forget to look at and analyze themselves. Sagittarius, please remember to be honest with yourself and those around you. You are extrememly smart and excellent at knowing wrong from right. It’s ok to be a little vulnerable.

There will be more installments like this in the future for earth and water signs, so stay tuned. We will be going back to our regularly scheduled articles next week. If you have a question, please submit it here!

Images: 1: courtesy of Nicole Wills, 2, 3, 4

Catherine is a student at the University of Central Florida. She is majoring in health administration with a minor in literature. She is a first generation Vietnamese women who hopes to use her writing both as a hobby and professionally. If you can't find her eating or studying, then she''ll be found curled up with her cat watching The Office.
UCF Contributor