Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Mid-terms are coming up very quickly and for an unlucky few they have already started. Along with the tests come many long nights spent in the library, a lot less sleep and a less than stellar nutritional choices. But no need to fear HerCampus is here with a Back to School Survival Kit, full of great products that will get you through the next couple weeks and the rest of the semester!

LUNA Bars

A delicious way to help you nutritionally satisfy you cravings, LUNA bars can help you power through your fast-paced day healthy and happy. Coming in 15 flavors (my favorite is the Smores one) you can’t go wrong with throwing one or two in your bag for a busy day of classes and even a snack before a fun night out

Poppin

Warning: An increase in your classmates asking to borrow your pen will happen. Poppin is an office supply company that proves that school supplies and dorm décor do not need to be boring anymore! Their assortment of colorful pens and notebooks will keep you working happy and stylish in the classroom and on campus.

Tip: $5 off your next purchase, use code: DORMSTYLE

Also enter to win a complete Poppin desk makeover! Instagram your new Poppin products with the hashtag #dormstyle for a chance to win.

Neuro Sonic

Need drink that will give your body and brain a boost? Neuro Sonic is a yummy carbonated beverage gives you a continuous energy, keeps you focused and really supports your mental performance; really letting you focus on what matters.

Chipotle

UCF students love their Chipotle! There’s always a line whenever you visit but let’s be honest it’s really worth the wait.  But don’t worry; Chipotle won’t keep you waiting when you really need to study. Download the free Chipotle app and order online; have your food waiting for you when you get there.

Tip: Text DORM to 888222 to enter to win a catered dorm party for 40!