This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Happy Halloween Knight Nation! What better way to spend the spookiest day of the year than staying at home, passing out candy to your drunk roommates, and watching the Knights vs. Bearcats game. This Halloween, UCF will play the University of Cincinnati Bearcats at the Nippert Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio. To make sure your Halloween is a witching good time, we have come up with a game of our own to make this Knightmare of a season a little less scary.

Disclaimer: Her Campus does not condone underage drinking! Please enjoy this game responsibly. Remember, if you are under 21 you can always substitute with a mocktail.

UCF vs. Cincinnati Halloween Drinking Game

Any time someone mentions George O’Leary retiring – 1 drink

Is this a trick or a treat?

Knightro is shown doing something generally awesome – 1 drink

Our team may not be the best this year, but at least we have a ballin’ university mascot. You go Knightro, and happy 21st!

If the commentators make a bad Halloween pun – 1 drink

The ghosts won’t be the only things saying “BOO!”

Whenever a UC fan throws shade at the new UCF interim head coach, Danny Barrett – 1 drink

The new interim Men’s Football Coach, Danny Barrett, was actually one of the most successful quarterbacks in University of Cincinnati history. Talk about an awkward first game as head coach for him.

Any time the Bearcats throw an interception – 1 drink

What even is a Bearcat…I don’t think they sell animal ears for that at the Halloween store.

If a UCF defensive player misses a tackle – 1 drink

Those linemen have been looking like straight up zombies this season.

Whenever you are overcome with sadness that we are losers – Chug your whole drink

The glory days of Blake Bortles and the Fiesta Bowl are over guys. Time to drown our sorrows.

Need a ghoulishly good drink to sip on during the game? Check out some of these Halloween inspired libations below.

Pumpkin Bomb

Ingredients

1 pumpkin beer

1/2 shot (0.75 oz) Pumpkin Pie Liqueur  

1/2 shot (0.75 oz) Irish Cream Liqueur

Directions

Pour half of the pumpkin beer into a glass. Then, in a shot glass, combine equal parts Pumpkin Pie Liqueur and Irish Cream Liqueur. Drop the shot glass straight into the pumpkin beer, like an Irish Car Bomb, and chug!

Vampire Bite Mocktail

Ingredients

1 cup of cranberry juice

¼ cup of apple juice

¼ cup grenadine

¾ cup of seltzer water

Directions

In a pitcher, combine the cranberry juice, apple juice, and grenadine. Stir all three juices together and then add seltzer water for a mocktail fit for the undead.

While it feels like our Knights have been cursed with a losing streak this season, it is important that we still support all of the hardworking individuals who will be missing out on Halloween festivities this year. Best of luck to not only the football players, but also to the cheerleaders, dancers, band members, coaches, and everyone else involved in making our game day experience possible. We are lucky to have such a great football program and a fantastic fan base to back it up. Happy Halloween and Charge On! 

Photo credit:

http://www.diybudgetgirl.com/pumpkin-bombs/

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sandra-lee/vampire-bite-mocktail-reci…

Zoe is a junior at UCF studying Radio and Television with a minor in Business while she waits for her long lost grandmother to tell her she is actually the Princess of Genovia. She loves musicals, photography, waterskiing, and tricking people into thinking she is well rounded. In her spare time, you can find her speed walking around campus attempting to dodge as many longboards as possible. Follow her on Instagram or Twitter @causeimazoe if you're interested in learning about her oh so advenurous life.
UCF Contributor