This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Now that summer is coming to an end and we’re heading towards spooky season, pumpkin spice lattes and sweater weather, it’s time to undo all the damage summer brought to our hair and skin. I have no doubt that many of us have ruined our hair in the heat of the sun, with bleached pool water or salt water from the beach. Luckily, Garnier has a solution to this with three new products.

I’m sure many of us are already familiar with the brand and have used Garnier products in the past—and some of us do now, like yours truly. As a L’Oréal brand, Garnier has been developing beauty brands for over 100 years now. These products are the perfect way to cleanse, repair and prepare yourself for fall! 

SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser

As much as many of us love putting on makeup and looking cute, I know I personally hate taking it all off at the end of the day. Garnier’s SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser is a lifesaver. This micellar water is perfect for all skin types. It’s an all-in-one product that effectively cleanses the skin, removes waterproof makeup and refreshes the skin as well with a pore purifying and mattifying formula!

Garnier’s cleanser is powerful but also gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. As with other types of micellar water, simply use a cotton pad with the cleanser and hold it onto your closed eyes for a few seconds before gently wiping away any eye makeup. To clean the skin and face makeup, gently wipe all over the skin until the skin is clear. With this water, there’s no need to rinse or use additional face wash! 

Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-in-1 Serum

As we transition from hot girl summer to hot girl scholar, we must undo all the damage we have done to our hair. With all this heat, bleach, salt water and mental breakdowns of cutting our own bangs in our bathrooms, our hair is crying out to us. With Garnier’s Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-in-1 Serum, you can use a single product to bring your hair back to life.

This 10-in-1 serum moisturizes, detangles, repairs and prevents split ends, tames frizz, strengthens, restores softness, nourishes, protects against heat, reduces breakage, and improves manageability. In short, it does a lot. The serum is blended with royal jelly, honey and propolis extracts. You can rinse it or you can leave it in your hair as well. 84% of women see fewer split ends in just one day! My hair really frizzed out over this summer and I had split ends, but I truly saw a difference after one use! 

Fructis Men’s Styling

Clearly, this product is advertised towards men. And while I am not one, I still found it to be very useful! It glides on slick and easy without leaving any sticky residue. The pomade is simple to use as well: just get a quarter-sized amount and rub your hands together, then rake your hands through hair. It can be used on dry hair, but results are better for damp hair. 

I have a ton of baby hairs that stick out when my hair is up and they always blow around in the wind. I hate using hair spray because of the chemicals that I inevitably inhale, but this pomade is perfect! Although it’s geared towards guys, girls can definitely benefit from using it. Also, I love men’s scented anything, so I really loved the scent for this pomade as well. 

As school starts up and we transition from summer to fall, I know many of us won’t have time to properly take care of our hair. Or we’ll feel too lazy to take off our makeup (I know I am). But Garnier products are so easy to use that it doesn’t take long at all! They use natural ingredients to create products of amazing quality, all of which are super affordable and accessible. Simply keep the SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser and cotton pads next to your bed and cleanse your face before going to sleep. And make sure your hair doesn’t look frizzy or dead at pumpkin patch photoshoots with the Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-in-1 Serum and the Fructis Men’s Styling Pomade! Peace out witches! 

Ramisa Chowdhury currently a UCF graduate with a BA in English Lit and a BA in Clinical Psych. She loves to read, write, and watch Netflix. She is also a major geek when it comes to things like Harry Potter, Marvel, Star Wars, etc.
UCF Contributor