This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

The most anticipated wedding of the year has, sadly, come to a close. The royal couple we have been obsessed with for the past months are officially married.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were lucky enough to have such a star-studded and fashion-forward guest list. So, here are the best looks of the royal wedding arrivals:

Princess Eugenie

Prince Harry’s cousin looked exquisite in a sky-blue dress designed by Gainsbourg.

Priyanka Chopra

One of Meghan’s dearest friends, and a fellow actress, dazzled in lavender. 

Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian

The tennis player and Reddit co-founder brought beautiful summer hues to the event with blush pink and soft blue.  

Lady Kitty Spencer

The model niece of the late Princess Diana wore a gorgeous Dolce & Gabbana floral dress.

Amal and George Clooney

The power couple radiated love while Amal wore a yellow Stella McCartney dress. 

Seeing all these beautiful people witness such a beautiful and once-in-a-lifetime event makes our hearts so full. Congrats to the young-and-in-love couple: Harry and Meghan! 

Media: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Nicole is currently a junior at UCF working towards a B.A. in Human Communication. Besides writing articles and managing the Her Campus social media, Nicole loves to practice violin, watch an unhealthy amount of La La Land or organize her Vogue magazine collection. One day she hopes to attend the Met Ball, the Oscars and Paris Fashion Week. A few of her favorite things are, fresh flowers, foamy cappucinos, writing in her planner with cute pens and Christmas time. 
UCF Contributor