This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

While in other states people dust off their heavy jackets and boots for the winter, Floridians get the chance to bring out their sweaters. The transition from fall to winter is barely seen, but that doesn’t mean we should skip on the cutesy winter looks. I met up with the CCs of Her Campus at UCF to showcase their fall-to-winter looks.

Channeling Elle Woods Realness  

Her Campus at UCF’s Campus Correspondent and President, Lena Daniels, embodied Elle Woods from Legally Blonde. With a faux pink fur jacket and a plaid skirt, Daniels rocked this winter attire without giving herself a heatstroke (remember, we’re still in Florida). This look is perfect as a daily look, for rainy days and even for nightly strolls.

Nicole Wills & Sweaters for Dayz

Our Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief, Nicole Wills, is truly the unofficial official queen of sweaters. Wondering what’s the key in getting it right under the blazing Florida sun? Pair them up with a black-denim skirt! Tie a bandana around your hair, put on your favorite black boots and you might as well call yourself Southside Betty Cooper.​

Skinning Big Bird, but Make it Fashion

Having statement pieces in our wardrobes is HIGHLY needed and Daniels knows this. She dressed up this fax ecru sweater with a maroon dress. Taking pictures of Daniels felt surreal, as she looked fresh out of a magazine cover shoot for Vogue. To seal off the look, Daniels put on fuzzy socks and pink booties.

Our CCs, besides being amazing and hard workers, are quite the fashionistas themselves. Make sure to be on the lookout on campus for their unexpected outfits and get ready to be blown away with them. 

All pictures belong to Victor Martinez

Victor (he/they) is a grad student at the University of Central Florida and a Campus Coordinator at Her Campus Media. They enjoy anything art-related, sociological and groundbreaking. Besides working or taking classes, you can find Victor planning his Instagram feed, trying new food spots or sleeping. Follow their insta at @victorsamuelo!
UCF Contributor