Enter to Win Chloe + Isabel Seascape Stud Earrings!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Chloe + Isabel is one of the hottest trending jewelry lines. From statement necklaces to classic pearl pieces, you are sure to find your perfect style. Chloe + Isabel jewelry comes with a lifetime guarantee and is a first choice for getting celebrity inspired looks for less! Since we love the new collection, we want you to experience it, too. See below for contest details and WIN a pair of the Chloe + Isabel Seascape Stud earrings!

This contest will be taking place on Twitter, so make sure you’re following @HerCampusUCF! To win these gorgeous studs, follow the rules below:

• Retweet the contest tweet that you see from @HerCampusUCF. 
  • Tweet a picture back to us, showing us how you are escaping into spring! Anything from laying out by the pool, to fresh flowers, to kayaking at Lake Claire, we want to see your best shots. Make sure to use the hashtag #HCseascape with your tweet!
  • Contest lasts from Tuesday until Friday at 4pm, so make sure you spread the word!

Be sure to check out Chloe + Isabel Orlando merchandiser, Kristela and her online boutique to shop the newest collections and start revamping your spring wardrobe!

UCF Contributor