Campus Cutie: Tyler Bergman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

He’s smart, tall, and has a heart of gold. This former UCF Football player has good looks and a sense of humor to go along with them. Tyler is an all around good guy, loyal to his friends and family, and not to mention, a dog lover. What could be more perfect? Meet Tyler Bergman, this week’s Campus Cutie.

Name: Tyler BergmanAge: 22Major: FinanceHometown: West Palm BeachHeight: 6’4”Single or Taken: Single

Campus involvement? Washed up Football Player. Young Investor’s Club

What are your favorite hobbies? Working out, throwing the football, and having a good time.

Who is your celebrity crush and why? Katy Perry….Did you see her ride that tiger at the Super Bowl?

Favorite female feature? In the words of my former teammate, “It ain’t about yo beauty, it’s about yo booty.”

If you could meet anyone who would you choose? Tom Brady

Favorite Movie: Wedding Crashers… Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!

Favorite TV show: Suits or How I Met Your Mother

[Authors Note: Not only does he watch Suits but he looks good in one too!]

First word you think of to describe you: Ambitious

What are your goals: To make the lives of those around me better and to be the best at whatever career I choose.

Favorite quote: “It ain’t about how hard you hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward”

Fun Fact? I actually invented the original Beats by Dre

Catherine is a senior at UCF majoring in Advertising and Public Relations. Catherine enjoys painting, singing along with the radio, and sipping on chai lattes. In her spare time you can find her doodling on her hands with Sharpies, and watching Quentin Tarantino films. She loves fashion, interior design, penquins, and over-the-knee socks. Follow her on Twitter- for random thoughts about Publix and life- and Instagram -for pictures of her roommate's cat and some great looking food: @catienicoled
UCF Contributor