This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

All college girls are familiar with Victoria’s Secret, but how many of you girls know about the Pink Bra Party being held minutes away from campus? As college girls we put buying study materials over shopping. However, our urge to shop for clothes and accessories has not just disappeared. What if I told you about how to spend your Thursday night while getting the best Pink Victoria’s Secret styles…. ON SALE! Yes it does sound to good to be true, but in fact it is not. PINK is hosting a Bra Party at the Millenia Mall PINK, October 23rd from 7-9pm! “If you’re a PINK girl and you love UCF, according to PINK rep Sterling Shortall, “you won’t want to miss out on this event!” The main purpose of the party is to focus on the launch of PINK’s newest bra, which is called the ‘Campus Light Lift’. It is the softest bra and has a light push up.

Savannah Mattox, one of the PINK reps on the UCF campus, explained how the team has “been generating a lot of excitement by promoting all of the awesome things that will be going on throughout the night at the party. We’ve been using Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to blast all the details about the event and have been hosting contests through social media as incentives to RSVP to the event.”

The best part is that the event will have TONS of freebies, FREE raffles, oh so sweet snacks, exclusive Victoria’s Secret PINK offers and MORE! One of our own UCF djs,DJ Chizzle, will even be providing the music to enjoy while you shop till your drop.

“I am so excited to learn more about Pink at the Pink Bra Party this week,” said Senior Lindsay Svendsen. “Free stuff doesn’t hurt either.”

Its about time to take some time for yourself. After all you’re bright women who all did great on your midterms and for that reason your deserve to celebrate, even if it is while on a budget. Show your support for your UCF PINK reps who will be giving away a $50 gift card every 15 minutes to one of you lucky ladies as you walk in. With the event being only a day away grab your girls and get ready to enjoy all the goodies PINK has to offer.

Don’t forget “There will be a huge blow up PINK dog for perfect photo opportunities!” reminds Sterling Shortall, so snap away and tag @UCFPINK to show your school PINK spirit. 

Dont forget your UCF ID so that you can be included in all the exclusive offers of the night! 

UCF Contributor