This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

During award season, actresses and actors are no longer just performers. They become a canvas in which designers, makeup artists, and stylists create something magical. Oscar night always ties it in with glamour and the most luxurious looks!

(via Tumblr) 

Lupita Nyong’o wore a mint Prada gown along with jewelry from Fred Leighton. From the Golden Globes to her looks during Fashion week, everything Lupita wears is flawless!

(via Tumblr)

Cate Blanchett wore Armani Prive and Chopard jewelry. This is my favorite look because the gown manages to look soft despite the jewel embellishments. The look is completed with a relaxed vintage hairstyle.

(via Tumblr)

Penelope Cruz wore a Giambattista Valli and Chopard jewelry. There was something unique about the fact that the off-shoulder gown that became a shawl! 

(via Tumblr)

Emma Watson never disappoints whether she is on the red carpet or on the streets! On Oscar night she wore charcoal tie dye-esque Vera Wang gown along with jewelry from Jessica McCormack, Chanel Fine, Boucheron, Solange Azagury-Partridge, Repossi and Anita Ko jewels.

UCF Contributor