burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Best Budget Friendly Fashion Inspiration from Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Having trouble shopping on a budget? Do you struggle with wanting to have great style, and making sure you have enough money for groceries? Thanks to our #BFF Instagram, here are my top 3 accounts that will help you get great looks for LESS so you can become savvy and happy #instashoppers!

J’s Everyday Fashion  

If your style is trendy but casual, this is the account for you! She describes her style as, “budget friendly style you can use!” If you have any questions about where she got these pieces or how she put them together, she has a link in her bio to her website and a link to her email that will give you all of the answers!  FYI: her book, J’s Everyday Fashion & Faith comes out October 3rd I’d also like to give a big shout out to J for showing her Orlando love in the best ways: by combining Disney and fashion! 

Target Does it Again  

I don’t know about you, but Target holds a special place in my heart. If you’re a super fan and follow this account, you’ll get the feeling that “Target has done it again”. You’ll be getting the cute and comfortable styles that target offers for a great price! If you’re a pumpkin spice lover, you’ll be set for Florida fall with this tank! Get it while you can!! Happy fall!

Anna Budget 

This account is shows us the true meaning of budget friendly fashion! It has looks that are trendy and easy to put together. Most importantly, everything on her account is UNDER 50 DOLLARS!! (Side note: if you are interested in following this account, you can scroll down to find the non maternity style clothing.)

Good luck shopping girls!!