Arrie Claesson: HCUCF Treasurer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

This week’s HerCampus Celebrity is HCUCF’s very own Treasurer extraordinaire! Meet Arrie Claesson! 

Year? Major? Minor?

Senior. Marketing & Mass Communications minor

Where are you from?

I’m from St. Pete (the best city in FL)

When and how did you get started with HerCampus?

I first learned about HerCampus from the beautiful Paige Goodwin, who was last year’s Editorial Director. I love fashion, entertainment and everything HerCampus stands for so it was a perfect fit!

What else are you involved with at UCF?

I am involved in Alpha Delta Pi sorority where I’ve served as Recording Secretary, Executive Vice President, President and Formal Recruitment Chair. I am also involved in several Business/Marketing clubs, honor societies and was on Knight-Thon Morale for 2 years.

Describe yourself in 3 words?

Ambitious, quiet (at first), caring.

Do you have any advice for collegiettes™ who want to get involved?

It’s never too early to start building your resume! Take every chance to get involved, apply for an internship, and meet new people. Not only will you have a killer resume, you’ll gain more and more experience that will make you confident in your future. The key is to be confident!

Your favorite memory from undergrad at UCF?

There’s way too many to count. I couldn’t have asked for a better college experience and I honestly owe it all to my ADPi sisters.

What are your plans after graduation?

The golden question…. I’ll get back to you when I know! I’d love to move somewhere like Chicago but I just love home too much so well see what happens.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I see myself living a very happy life! Possibly owning a boutique or working for a top notch marketing firm with a beautiful family! Oh, and having traveled the world!

What do you like to do in your free time?

I just love to be with my friends, family & boyfriend, try new things and go new places (notthing too extreme) but I do love trying really different foods, and watching Pretty Little Liars of course…

If you were a Pretty Little Liar, who would you be and why?

ARIA! Well, our names are basically the same and she always seems to have the most steady head. I think she is sort of the backbone of the four. Oh, and she dates Ezra… who is no way, not possibly A!

Well there you have it! She’s sweet, motivated, beautiful and level-headed, just like her favorite Pretty Little Liar! What more could we ask for in this week’s HerCampus Celeb?!

Molly Slicker is a Human Communication major with a minor in Film. She is an entertainment junkie who appreciates good humor, good vocabulary and good friends. She gets way too attached to fictional characters and her favorite sports teams. She is inspired by her family, faith and the 2001-2002 cast of Saturday Night Live. Follow Molly on Twitter for mostly sarcastic updates about celebrities and her life's awkward situations or on Instagram for pictures of her feeble attempts at craftiness
UCF Contributor